Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpainxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

SpainxRomano - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 10:30 am

"Do I know how to dance?" Antonio smiled and rubbed his chin, trying to play down his smirk. He walked in front of Lovino and held out his hand, bowing slightly before him. "I've been trained in the art of swordsmanship my whole life, and believe it or not, it's not much different from dancing." He held onto Lovino's hand, and walked backwards, quickly spinning him without warning and taking him down to a dip. "I know all kinds... flamenco--" Spain pulled Lovino back up and started to pace around him, stamping his feet and moving his arms with large, expressive movements. He kept his eyes on Lovino though, as he clapped his hands and held it out for Lovino again. "...the fandango--" Antonio's feet now moved in small tapping motions, as he held onto Lovino's hands, trying to lead him to the beat. He spun him around once again and then lifted him up, before spinning and setting him down gracefully. "And of course something you're familiar with... the Tarantella." He gripped onto Lovino's hands tight, as he let Lovino lead the pace, as he smiled, watching him intently. After a series of steps and spins, Antonio brought Lovino to one last dip; panting and breathless from the dance. "So... what do you think?" He blinked and smiled, as he continued to support Lovino, inches from the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 9:51 pm

Lovino was taken by surprised when the captain showed skill in dancing, he barely kept up and gave a cry of surprise as he was spun and dipped, laughing even as he had fun showing the skill he had, eventually taking the lead until the Spaniard brought him into a deep dip, he held onto the Spaniards shoulders, Lovino looked up at him, breathing hard also from keeping up, He stared up at the man and for a second forgot that this was the man who kidnapped him and was now taking him to see a king that might kill him, he had fun during the dance, he quickly shook himself mentally and pulled out of the grip, "Ah, I suppose you're good enough..." Lovino said scratching the back of his head awkwardly, "It'll do, I hope I did alright, I never did really pay attention to the dance lessons that were provided." Lovino said, still catching his breath.

'Stupid, focus, why do you keep getting distracted by him, stop being stupid!' He mentally berated himself, frowning slightly, his scowl coming into place, "I-is there anything else I should know?" Lovino asked, trying to focus on something else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 2:01 am

"Good enough? I should say I'm the best in Espana." Antonio laughed, not realizing he had pulled Lovino close. His laughter slowly died and he began to look at Lovino in a more serious, pondering manner. "You will do great, Prince. I'll be here to make sure of it." He bowed, as customary after a dance and brought Lovino's hand to his lips without breaking eye contact. He slowly kissed it, letting his lips make a sensual smacking sound against the prince's skin. "It was... a pleasure dancing with you." he chuckled, as he let go of Lovino's hand.

"Not that I know of." He thought, inching closer to Lovino. "Of course, you'd also have to learn how to act like a woman, and converse like on at the beginning. You'd also have to be level-headed when it gets to the King's declarations of love." He chuckled, trying to picture the king. "Do you want to try it right now? I can play the role of the king."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 4:28 am

Lovino was surprised by how fast the Spaniard got serious after laughing, telling him he do great, realizing now that Antonio had pulled him closer and to his shock he watched as Antonio did the customary bow but took it farther, by grabbing his hand and gently kissing it, a slight smacking sound resounding off the kiss as he did so.

“It was pleasure dancing with you too.” Lovino said, returning the bow with one of his own in a sign of respect and thanks for the dance before straightening up and then noticed that the Spaniard had seemed to move a bit closer, saying that Lovino would need to act more womanly and keep a level head when the king declared his love, he watched as the Spaniard chuckled before continuing before asking if he wanted to try and play the role of the king to help practice, Lovino thought about for a moment deciding it was a good idea. “Si, lets start.” Lovino said with a small nod of his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptySat 09 Mar 2013, 11:18 am

Antonio was glad the prince complied, and the first thing he took were two chairs. "Wait, first of all, you have to know what to do when you're introduced to the king." he said, then taking a seat and crossing his legs. "Go... far away from me and start walking in my direction. That's the way it's going to happen. When you're going to have an audience with the king, you're always introduced as you pass by the door and you must bow before him one you get close enough. You also mustn't speak unless he starts talking to you." Antonio added, as he motioned for Lovino to get away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 10 Mar 2013, 2:22 am

Lovino nodded and backed up a to the other side of the room, he knew how to walk, he had seen his little sister do it since they were all small, he knew that he had to have a demure look to him but confident, he slowly walked forward, taking measured steps, his head held high but his eyes soft and once he got three feet away from Antonio he stopped and curtsey just like he'd seen his little sister do many times before, he slowly rose up from the curtsey, keeping his eyes downcast at first before meeting Antonio's eyes, he knew he had to keep all his features soft instead of cool and strong, instead he had to go for soft and sweet which he did but making his gaze soft, almost shy like, he waited after the curtsy now, waiting for Antonio to speak so he could try out the role of a princess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptyTue 12 Mar 2013, 12:14 pm

Antonio's mouth curved into a smile as he watched Lovino enter; curtsying and acting like a princess. His heart fluttered beneath his chest, and he struggled against to flash a wider smile and potentially make Lovino uneasy. He had to act like the king. He rested his chin against the palm of his hand, which he had propped onto the armrest of his "throne."

"Buenos diaz..." He started, as he stood up and gave a deep bow. He began walking towards Lovino, taking small measured steps, waiting for him to meet his gaze. "I heard you've come all the way from Italia, prinsesa. How do you find Espana, so far?" The prince's honey-colored eyes had a soft expression in them, almost completely different than the piercing gaze that seemed to put up defenses. He seemed almost vulnerable with his eyes shining under the faint lamplight of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 EmptySun 17 Mar 2013, 9:42 pm

He watched as Antonio rose from his makeshift thrown and slowly walk towards them, his gaze slowly meeting Antonio's, he listened the Antonio greet him, watching his movements, in all honesty, Antonio was the worst king in the world, he could have laughed, while Spaniard tried to act kingly and strong but he it was to...funny to Lovino, perhaps it was because he had seen dozens of other kings or queens come through during balls, he let a small easy smile grace his lips, a she tried not to laugh as he had these thoughts, after Antonio had finished speaking, Lovino held his head high, locking gazes, “Si, I probably would enjoy your beautiful country more though if I wasn't brought in such a disgraceful manner, but all the same Espana is very lovely.” Lovino began, he'd seen how the woman who held power always gave compliments but they always seemed...back-handed in a way, he'd even seen his little sister do it when she got introduced to new people, she'd compliment people, then insult them in subtle way and then end it with another compliment if she didn't like them, he would use the same technique so his temper wouldn't take over, 'At least this way I can insult the man and he'll probably just forgive me.' Lovino thought as he waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SpainxRomano   SpainxRomano - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

SpainxRomano
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: