Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

EnglandxRomano

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:38 am

Lovino quickly ran down the crowded spanish port with his loaf of bread, the police right behind him, yelling at him to stop and turn himself in, "Fuck you bastards!!" Lovino yellld as he ran to the docks, looking around frantically for a place to hide, he ducked inside a barrel and crouched down to avoid being found, the Italian boy sighed as his belly grumbled loudly, he was so hungry and all he wanted was some bread, it wasn't his fault that he didn't have any money and he couldn't believe how loud the lady had screeched when she saw him take a small loaf.

Ugh women.

He looked up, seeing if the police were still there and quickly ducked back into his barrel when he saw that they were, he needed to find a way quickly to get away from them, he looked down the docks through a small hole in the barrel and saw an old looking ship, gruff-looking men were loading some things and he became still when one of those men came and picked up the barrel, grunting with strain and Romano had to hold in a yelp of surpise when he realized that he was being packed on the ship.

The man placed him on the top deck and from his hole he saw the men quickly load onto the ship, and with a a new found fear realized that they were setting sail. Lovino was about to jump out of his barrel when he saw from his eye-hole the men raise a pirate flag and he froze.

"Oh shit Lovi...what did you get yourself into now..." he groaned quitely to himself, Lovino may have escaped the police but now he was kind of wishing he just let himself be caught.

His stomach growled, well at least he still had his bread, he sighed as he sat in his small barrel, praying that the men would not find him as he ate quitely.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 12:50 am

Captain Arthur Kirkland was not pleased. His men had picked up the wrong barrels and most were empty; now some lucky sap was living it up with five barrels of their rum! He sighed. They had been sailing for nearly an hour now and he was just getting to fixing the situation. When there was nothing better to do, Arthur didn't mind doing the hard grunt labor with his crew-- something he was much respected for.

He was currently checking which barrels were the empty ones and throwing them over board. He wiped the sweat from his forehead with a flick of his wrist before bending the pick up another barrel. As he tried to pick it up, it jostled about, causing him to drop it back down. "What the hell-?" He growled. This barrel was CLEARLY not empty. Opening the lid he found... a boy.

The boy was rather small-- he couldn't be older than nineteen. He had russet brown hair with a cute little curl poking out from one side. When his eyes peeked up at him, he noticed what a startling shade of amber they were. He was nothing short of beautiful.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:19 am

Lovino was not happy, he had finished his bread and was still hungry but that wasn't what he was mad about, his fucking back was killing him from being cramped in the barrel for what seemed liked an hour, he had made a plan during this time also, he would wait for night when everyone was asleep and just sneak to the bottom of the ship where he would hide till the crew made port again, which he hoped wouldn't take long.

Lovino had just been about to drift off himself to get some rest when he suddenly felt his barrel get lifted in the air, he moved with it and he heard a cry of surprise and then his barrel being dropped, further jostling him and to his complete horror he watched as the lid was removed.

He was meant with a pair of bright emerland green eyes peering down at him into his hiding spot, the man looked older then him, he had unruly blonde hair that was cut short and the weridest eye-brows he had ever seen, they were THICK.

Lovino didn't know what to do, so he did what he only knew what to do in these kind of situations.

Try to act tough.

"Eh you caterpillar eye-brow bastard what the hell do you think you're doing with my fucking barrel, put the fucking lid back on and go do some other shit!" He hissed, trying to sound tough but that was pretty hard to do considering he was the one hiding in a barrel.

Last edited by Romano on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 1:23 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:30 am

England stared down at the boy a moment longer. For a second, the boy looked just as surprised as he did-- a bit tired too. He suspected the boy had either been asleep or about to fall asleep when he had dropped his barrel. His eyes narrowed slightly when the amber-eyed boy opened his mouth. He raised an eyebrow and gave him the best blank expression he could manage. He then proceeded to put the lid back on the barrel, not a word said and turned on heel, walking away. He'd heard the boy's stomach growl as he talked.

He must be some sort of homeless person... My men must have picked up his barrel by mistake... I can't just kill him-- it was my crew who made the mistake after all.. He thought to himself, unable to come up with any other explanations. He walked briskly to the kitchen, grabbing a few tomatoes and some bread along with a jug of water. He returned to the barrel, and opened the lid. He leaned down and carefully set the food and water on to the boy's lap, not wanting to break or spill it. He closed the lid again before leaving to tell his second in command to make the rest of the crew aware of the boy's presence. He told him to tell each member exactly where the boy was down to the barrel, not wanting any misunderstandings.

Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:10 am

Lovino stared up at the blonde's stotic face and to his surprise the man just put the lid back on like Lovino had ordered him do and walked away, Lovino sat there shaking, fearing the man was going to get somebody to throw him over board but to his surprise and shock the man just returned, took the lid off and placed some bread and tomatos and a small jug of water in his lap, putting the lid back on before he left yet again.

Lovino looked at the food suspicously, trying to determine if the eye-brow bastard had posioned it, he was just about to make the descion not to eat it when his stomach practically imataited a hungry lion, he bite into the bread, chewing slowly before quickly swallowing it and taking a bigger bite out of the bread, devouring it hungryily.

He picked up one of the tomatos next, he loved tomatos and he practically moaned in bliss as he bit into the fresh fruit, letting the juice dribble down his chin a little, he chewed each tomato slowly, enjoying the taste and feel of each fruit, not knowing if the man was just giving him this last meal before killing him, after he finished the delicous fruit he quickly gulped down the water, enjoying the cool sensation of it as it ran down is parched throat.

After he was done eating he waited to see if any man was coming near his barrel but to his surprise the men on the ship practically ignored his barrel and soon he fell asleep, it was hours later when he awoke and realized it was night, he silently crawled out the barrel and made his way to the side of the ship, taking a quick piss before deciding to explore the deck of the ship while everyone was asleep, he looked at the huge mast and enjoyed the feel of fresh air on his skin as he stretched his legs but before he could react his ended up stepping into a buckle that he had not seen in the dark that was full of water from mopping the deck and went flying backwards, crashing loudly into the barrels.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:21 am

England had been having a nice bit of alone time, steering his ship with his second in command on the other side of him. Though he wasn't technically alone, he may as well have been because his second in command only spoke when told to or when spoken to. He breathed in the cool night air and relaxed as the oceans mist hit his face. He watched in amusement as the small boy moved across the deck quietly, looking quite similar to a cat; he'd known it would happen at some point. The poor boy would probably have to stretch and use the restroom after being cooped up in a barrel all day. Suddenly, he heard a loud crash.

"Take the wheel, will you?" He asked his second, who simply nodded and took over for him. Not questions asked, no answers gained. Arthur rushed down to the deck, knowing none of the other crew members would have heard-- and if they had, they were too tired to want to check it out anyhow. He saw the boy sprawled unceremoniously across the floor, a spilled bucket of water beside him. The British man raised an eyebrow. He silently walked over, checking the boy's ankle quickly, and before he could protet, he helped the smaller man up, putting him on his feet again.

"Be more careful." He murmured softly, "Are you hungry?"
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:42 am

Lovino cried out in surprise as he toppled back into the barrels, the bucket coming off his foot and spilling its contents everywhere as it rolled next to him, Lovino was just about to inspect his ankle which was slightly throbbing when he saw the blonde man came towards him, before he could stop him the blonde checked his ankle and with surprising strength lifted him to his feet with ease.

Lovino was just about to spit some some nasty comments out at him when the other man told him to be careful and then quietly asked if he was hungry, Lovino stood there for moment trying to guage what the man wanted from him, the offer of food was tempting but he still didn't trust the man, he was about to decline and go back in his barrel when his stomach once again decided to betray him and moan like a dying whale, Lovino blushed embrassed knowing that the green-eyed man probably heard that too.

"Fine I'll have some food but no funny buisness, ok eye-brow bastard." Lovino growled annoyed and watched as the man nodded and started to walk away, Lovino paused for a moment before following, "So...like what are you? Are you just some shitty crew hand or what? Because I haven't seen anybody who looks like a captain on this ship." Lovino asked as he walked slightly behind the taller man because of his messed up ankle, trying to walk normal so the man wouldn't see.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:56 am

England led him to the kitchen, taking into account the limp the young man was trying to hide. He kept quiet until he heard the boy's question. He raised an eyebrow, "I'm a crew member." It wasn't a lie; the captain was just the leader of the crew. It didn't really bother him; he was used to looking and acting like crew when there was nothing to be done. They only times he dressed as a captain were when he was formally meeting with another captain or when he was ransacking a port or another ship. He only had to look the part to others as far as he was concerned.

"I'm sure you'll see the formal wear for the captain when we attack another ship... It's bee quiet lately so it shouldn't be too much longer." He finally arrived at the kitchen and, before the boy could react negatively, picked him up and placed him on the counter, tossing a couple tomatoes his way and setting some fresh milk beside him. Milk was a delicacy when you were a pirate. No refrigeration was to be had on ship, so the mild only stayed good the first two days after it was bought at port towns. It never lasted long. He also handed the boy some bread with jam.

Next, he went about gathering gauze. When he came back, he knelt before the younger man and began fixing up his ankle.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

Lovino followed him into the what looked like a kitchen, the blonde explaining that he was a crew member, saying that it wouldn't be to long before they probably attacked another ship making Lovino shiver, the last thing he wanted to do was be killed in fight that wasn't his, but before he could react the tall man lifted him effortlessly off the floor and onto counter much to the Italians surprise, he watched the strange man walk and grab some tomatos and when he threw them at Lovino, he caught them effortlessly and to his shock and utter delight the man even gave him milk.

Gosh...when was the last time had such a treat as milk....?

He set the tomatos down gently next to him as the man handed him some bread with jam, Lovino felt like he was eating like a king! Tomatos! Bread that had JAM! And even MILK! His mouth watered, he dug into the bread hungryily, getting jam on his finger tips and a bit on his mouth which he just wiped away with the back of his hand as he devoured the bread, next moving onto a tomato, chewing that slowly enjoying the taste, he was so wrapped up in his treats that he hardly noticed when the blonde came back and started to bandage up his ankle, pulled away immeditly, scared, he stared at the man, he was patiently waiting for him to put his leg back down and slowly Lovino lowered his leg, watching the man warily as he drank some of the milk.

He munched on another tomato, still watching the man, "So, is like is your captain some type of dick who stays holed up in his cabin while the rest of you guys do all the work since you just said I might get to see him during a fight, is that the only time he comes out? Because if so, he sounds like a big fucking dick to me." Lovino remarked with his mouth full full of tomato, a bit of juice dribbling down his chin as he hastily wiped it away with his sleeve.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 8:52 pm

England lets a chuckle slide through his lips, "No, he's just blending in right now. He likes to help the crew when there's nothing better to do." He looked up at the boy and gave him a gentle smile. "Are you still hungry? Would you like more?" He paused, finishing the boy's ankle. "There. All fixed up. Be careful and try not to run on it if you can help it. It's only bruised now, but another fall like that and it might really get hurt." He looked around a moment before walking to a cabinet in the corner of the kitchen that served as a small dining room for the members of the crew who were taking a break.

Once he was near the cabinet, he pulled the doors open, grabbing a blanket and a light coat. The crew always kept them on hand because-- let's be honest-- pirate work was a mess of torn clothes and new crew members. He walked back to the boy, "Here." He set them both lightly beside him, "You can continue sleep in the barrel if you'd like." Arthur smiled at the amber eyed boy, "The crew was already instructed not to disturb that particular barrel. You said it was yours, right? We won't touch it." His eyes crinkled at the corners as he smiled. "Do you mind giving me something to call you? I'll be the one delivering your food..."
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:17 pm

Lovino made a face, "Your captain now just sounds like a creep, a nice a creep but a creep, so anyone on this shit ship could be him....well at least I can rule out that you're not him, you look to weak and weird to be a captain." Lovino declares as he drains the last of his milk, he watched the blonde finish up bandaging his ankle before moving to a cupboard to pull out a blanket and a coat, the man explained that they were for him and that he had instructed the other men not to touch his barrel.

Lovino gave him an annoyed look, "It's just some random barrel I hid in from the police in, I'll just find a place to sleep on the deck, that thing is the most shitest thing to sleep in." Lovino said taking the coat and blanket, moving off the counter and landing a little too hard on his brusied ankle but he ignored it, sucking up his pain, the green-eyed man asked what he should call him since he would be bringing the Italian his food, "My name is Lovino Vargas and what's your name?" Lovino asked putting on the coat still watching the man warily, he may have been nice but he heard stories of pirates when they found people on their ship and what they would do to them, he shivered from the thought, he had heard such terrible things and uncounsiously moved a little away from the blonde.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

England raised an eyebrow at the Italian, "If you're moving out of your barrel, I suggest you let me know where to. I also advise you stay there. If the crew finds you and doesn't know you, they will hurt you." He smiles at Lovino, bowing slightly as he introduced himself, "I am Captain Arthur Kirkland, the 'creepy' and 'weak-looking' captain of this ship. Pleased to meet you Mr. Vargas." He stood back up straight and gave a small smile. He noticed Lovino's wobble and rushed over, supporting him gently, "I told you not to ush so hard. What would you do if you hurt it worse? This is a ship in the middle of the ocean. We don't have any doctors."

He raised an eyebrow, "Now, about your view point of my ability to manage a ship like this one; I'll have you well know I'm a well-known pirate Mr. Vargas. While you're young and not familiar with the unwritten codes between crew and captain on a ship, I won't tolerate blatant disrespect. And if I'm disrespected in front of my crew, I'll have no choice but to punish you. I cannot favor you simply for being young and unknowing. You will learn." England provided him a stern look, "In front of others you call me captain or Captain Kirkland.... Alone you may simply call me Arthur."

Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

Lovino could have shit himself for better lack of words when he found out who he talking to, but his pride helped him keep his pants unsoiled, the man who he know knew was the great and feared Captain Arthur Kirkland had given him a small bow and he had been frozen with fear when Arthur moved to stop him wobbling when he moved off the counter, fearing if he moved he would be killed, "SHIT! SHIT! THIS IS MOTHER FUCKING CAPTAIN KIRKLAND AND I JUST SPENT THIS WHOLE TIME INSULTING HIM!!!" His mind screamed as his eye's widened in fear.

Lovino was especially surprised when the feared pirate seemed to be concerned for his ankle and told him that he should just stay in his barrel or the other men might hurt him but then he pointed out to Lovino that he may not know who he is since Lovinowas young and this slightly angered the Italian, he may be young and a little unknowing but he knew prefectly well who this man was, he had heard stories of him from other sailors, they told of how Captain Kirkland was known for acting polite to you to get your guard down before slitting your throat in your sleep or that he slaughtered without mercy.

Kirkland informed him that he should call him Captain or Captain Kirkland or risk being punished, he didn't catch the rest as he finally snapped out of his fear to stubble away from him quickly after hearing the captain mention punishment, not catching the rest, "Get away from me! Don't kill me!" Lovino yelled as he bumped back into the counter, reaching behind him to grab a throwing knife that he kept in the waistband of his pants, it probably wouldn't faze the captain but he knew if he threw it at him it may buy him some time, they knife was a comfort to him as he hid it behind him still.

Lovino wasn't skilled with swords or guns but he never missed his target when he threw a knife.

"Stay away from me!" Lovino hissed as he moved around the Captain taking off out of the kitchen at a blinding speed, not caring that his ankle throbbed in pain, 'I'll just throw my barrel over board and float in it and hope another ship takes me or hopefully I'll be carried back to port!' Lovino thought frantically as he ran towards his barrel, lifting it and moving to jump off the edge of the ship.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 2:56 am

Arthur's eyes widened as the short boy darted out the door, yelling something about not killing... England ran after him, "H-hey! Lovino! Don't run on your ankl-" He stopped when he saw the boy about to jump over board. He surged forward and grabbed the boy around his waist, a knife dropping out of Romano's pocket in the process. He held the boy tight, keeping the him from escaping his arms. The young Italian struggled but England managed to keep his hold.

"Shh.." He hushed the short brunette soothingly, "I'm not going to hurt you. I don't kill people who mean us no harm. And you're not in the way, so I have no reason to harm you." He whispered softly, "I was only warning you that you need to respect me in front of my crew. It makes sense that if you-- a young boy-- doesn't respect me, my crew might respect me less if I don't punish you. I don't think it will come to that though, right?" England kept his hold around the boy's waist, just in case. He had stopped struggling, but the captain was sure Lovino had some sort of plan for escape.

"If you wish to leave the ship, you should wait until we attack another port. I'll let you off there. It's better than drowning in a barrel in the middle of the ocean. And if you don't drown, you'll either starve or thirst to death..."
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 3:57 am

Lovino had been just about to jump off the ship when a pair of strong arms pulled him away from the edge and to his horror it was Arthur, Lovino kicked and struggled, tears welling in his eyes, now thinking that this was it, he was going to be killed, but to his surprise the captain just shushed him quietly, Lovino still struggled but Arthur was a lot stronger then he looked and Lovino soon accepted it, but even as the captain attempted to sooth him it just scared him more, saying things like since he means Arthur and his crew no harm he wouldn't have to kill him or bringing up the topic of how he needed to respect him, sounding especially scary to the shorter one as he whispered it.

Then he listened as Arthur gently explained that when they attacked another port they would let him off if he wanted to leave and then saying it would be better then drowning in a barrel or starving to death, but the way he said it frightened Lovino, it sounded like a threat to him, Lovino saw his knife laying away from him and when he felt Arthur's grip loosen he surged forward out of the captain's grasp, grabbing it and crawling backwards, aiming it at him with a still terrified look, his eyes glistening a bit.

Lovino didn't understand such gentle treatment, he had lost everything, his brother being separated from him as children, an old Spanish business partner of his that he thought cared about him double crossing him and leaving him to fend for himself in the streets when he was still a young teen, he hadn't had anybody to care for him so while Arthur might think he sounded soothing it sounded like threats and lies to Lovino.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 9:33 pm

Arthur pursed his lips before standing back a bit, "I'll give you some space. If you want me, I'll be down in my cabin. It's down the stairs we walked past, the second door on the right. Don't go on the left; that's where the crew sleeps and they won't take kindly to a strange boy wandering around their bunks at night." The Englishman backed away, arms raised in a sign of peace. He gave the boy a brief smile.

"I'll bring you more food tomorrow morning Mr. Vargas. I hope to find you more calm then. I'll leave it your barrel.... whether you're there or not." He turned on heel and began walking away at a brisk pace. He went down into his cabin, shutting the door behind him and sitting at his desk to think. He looked down at the map before him, littered with pins marking places to raid or that had already been raided, trying his best to think of some more strategies. He couldn't get a certain brunette boy out of his mind though... Those big, beautiful amber eyes... He shook his head, realizing he'd gotten off track again.

He sighed and decided it was best to lay down for a bit, though it was still early by pirate standards. He laid down on the bed and closed his eyes, but the Italian kept invading his thoughts. He could have pulled his hair out in frustration. What's a beautiful boy like that doing hiding from police in a barrel? Why is he homeless? He's so young... he shouldn't be on his own... A lover at least... He shut his eyes tighter, hoping to stop the thoughts.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 2:12 am

Lovino watched as Arthur slowly backed off, arms raised in a sign of peace, telling him if he needed him where Lovino could find him and that he would bring food to him in the morning and that he would place it by his barrel before turning to walk away, leaving Lovino alone, once the blonde was out of sight Lovino began to shake, tears welling in his eyes as as he tried to calm himself down, his hand still clutching his throwing knife so tight it made his knuckles turn white.

Slowly he calmed down, he stood up tucking his knife back into the wasitband of his pants before walking in the direction he had followed Arthur when he took him to the kitchen, he easily refound it and looked around and paused thinking, 'The eye-brow bastard seemed pretty ok with giving me food, I'm mean he even offered me more so I guess its ok if I take some more....' Lovino thought rummaging through the cupboards, he found bread and an apple and some....rum.

Lovino paused before reaching for the small jug he set it on the counter and turned back to the bread and apple, quickly eating both before taking the rum with him out of the kitchen, he made his way back to his barrel and looked round, he had heard about pirates and their rum and how taking a pirates rum could mean death....but Lovino pushed that thought aside as he took swig before exploring the boards of the ship to find a weak one, he found one soon enough and pulled it placed the jug in it and placed the board back down.

It never looked like it had been pulled up, Lovino felt a bit gulity as he cimbed into his barrel but quickly brushed it aside, he yawned as he curled up to sleep.

I mean how bad could it be that he took a jug of rum?
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 2:27 am

The next morning, Arthur woke to a loud knock on his door. Groaning and sitting up, he looked towards the source of the noise. He almost groaned again. He hadn't slept well, his mind full of other things that needed taking care of, but mostly dominated by a certain amber-eyed boy. He finally got out of bed, throwing on his coat, having not bothered changing the night before. He tossed the door open to see a few very angry crew members.

"Our rum is gone!" One said and they all started talking at once. He held up a hand, silencing the crew instantly.

He said, "I'll take care of it. Get to work." The crew groaned but did as they were told and England couldn't help but smirk... Well, stereotypes are stereotypes for reason I suppose... He thought to himself as he walked to the kitchen. He checked where the rum was usually stashed and saw that it was, indeed, missing. Along with an apple and some bread. And just like that, the mystery was solved. He grabbed some fresh cheese--as rare as milk on a ship-- and bread. He also took another jug of water and walked to the barrel. Opening the lid, he found Lovino.

"Mr. Vargas, I don't mind you helping yourself to our kitchen, but please return the rum before the crew figures out who took it." He set the food and water on top of the Italian just as he had last time. "And make sure to rest your ankle. You ran on it yesterday after I told you not to.... It's not good for it." He closed to barrel lid once more before turning on heel and walking away to do other captain-y things.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 3:36 am

Lovino had been sleeping when Arthur had come by with cheese and bread and a new jug of water, when he had taken the lid off his barrel the sun shone in and before he could react the captain just placed the food in his lap, same as last time but before Arthur left this time he informed him that while he did not mind Lovino taking food he did want him to put the rum back before the others figured out it was him and with that he closed the lid and left.

Lovino just shrugged his shoulders as he dug into the cheese, he shivered at the thought that the men on the ship might find out about the missing Rum from their captain but judging by how polite Arthur had been when he asked for him to return it he doubted the blonde would tell his crew who took it, Lovino bite into the cheese, he want going to give it back but he wasn't going to return it, if that stupid tomato bastard had taught him anything from his time with him as a theft in training, even if someone realizes what you've done you never plead guilty, if they can't find the item you're off the hook.

Lovino snorted into his bread at that memory, "Fucking bastard, acting so kind and teaching me how to steal but just dumps me as at the first sign for a better life." Lovino mumbled to himself and stopped eating, he felt a heavy sadness in his heart as at that memory.

"He had acted so nice..." Lovino quickly pushed the thought aside as he finished his meal and drained the water and then slowly he made the decision to climb out of his barrel, he lifted off the led and climbed out and looked around, men were coming from out form under the deck, yawning and going about their business but some looked particularly angry.

Lovino flinched, as he heard one the men talk about if they found out who stole their rum they'd skin them alive.

The Spaniard had taught him how to steal off the streets but he never mentioned what to do about pirates.

Lovino crept by them quietly, it really wasn't that hard, he was so much smaller then the rest of them that he did it with ease, he paused as he hid behind a mast, wondering if he should just creep around or find Arthur, but then he shivered as he remembered he had threatened the man with a knife last night, he was surprised he hadn't been punished but then again maybe there was also some secret pirate code that kept him safe.

Lovino sighed, he had just made his decision to just creep around but as he walked away he hadn't notice that he had knocked over a bucket containing water that would make the deck slippery, that just happen to spill in the direction of the working men, Lovino hadn't gotten two feet before angry shouts filled the air and the men finally took notice of him, “That little shit made us fall! and “Hey that's that street rat we picked up, damn brat probably thinks he's hot shit since the captain's letting him sail with us, let's go teach him a lesson in manners.” Another growled and Lovino paled in fear as they approached them but to his relief they just kept slipping, allowing Lovino time to run away and down in the direction of where Arthur's cabin was, he reached it and swung open the door and quickly closed it, hoping the men wouldn't get through, he winced as he fell to the ground in pain as he listened to the men try to open the door.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:40 pm

England had been strategizing for an attack on a few Spanish ports off the coast they would be landing would his door suddenly flew open and shut in a matter of seconds. He looked up, surprise written on every facial feature. He saw no one at his door. Slowly, he let his eyes slide to where a very pained looking Lovino Varags was sitting, collapsed on his floor. Dammit... what did he do now? The British man wondered, They couldn't have possibly figured out he was the one who took the rum just yet.

He stood up and walked over to the injured boy on his floor, choosing to scold before questioning, "I told you not to run on that ankle..." He crouched beside him and looked the ankle over, "It's still fine, thank goodness. This could have done you in Mr. Vargas." He paused, looking the amber-eyed boy up and down for a moment before deciding it was est to continue, "What have you done to merit the need to run from my crew?" He was truly curious.

His crew was generally very laid back; they were a rag tag team of outcasts with bad or difficult backgrounds and each felt very at home on the ship. Being of such circumstances, most--if not all, England might vouch-- were open to any new person aboard the ship despite title, past, mistakes or personality flaws. He raised an eyebrow at the young boy in front of him. He was found himself a little disgruntled, "I'm surprised they didn't take to you. They love having new people aboard and having someone so young, most would be rather protective... unless you did something to provoke them before you had a chance to make a good first impression."

He re-wrapped the boy's ankle before helping him stand up; whatever the case, there was probably a good reason. "And eve if they were angry, they're all soft. Their idea of punishment isn't brutal... and being so young, they wouldn't have hurt you too badly. Nothing that would leave a bruise anyhow."
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:36 pm

Lovino had been sagged against the door when Arthur had come near him, Lovino flinched when he touched his ankle but once again the blonde told him that he needed to take it easy and then paused, asking him what he had done to anger his crew, explaining that his crew was generally laid back and quite soft, but what angered the Italian was how the captain spoke to him, repeating that he was young, he got it. He was young but the captain in his opinion, was making it sound like he was twelve when in fact he was very much a nineteen year old man.

Lovino glared at him, "Soft? Pft! What type of crapola are you trying to sell to me! I got up to stretch my legs because that piece of shit barrel is a utter crap to sleep in and I knocked over a bucket of water on accident and some of them fell, they were going to kill me!" Lovino growled, limping away from Arthur, to lean onto the wall next to him for support.

"I'm not a little boy too, just so you know eye-brow bastard, I'm nineteen so stop fucking making it sound like I'm ten or something, Lovino began to swear as his voice raised, forgetting who he was talking too, “And enough about the rum! I didn’t steal your stupid rum so drop it already you weak-ass looking eye-brow bastard!” Lovino snapped. He was highly agitated and his temper was flaring, Lovino shot the captain a cold glare.

To be honest, the Italian wasn’t sure why he was so angry all of a sudden, some part of him was saying it was from thinking about the tomato bastard that morning but he quickly shoved that thought aside, not wanting to think about anything for the moment as he tried to control his temper.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 10:47 pm

England stood still, listening to the Italian boy rant and rage. I doubt he's upset about this... It seems like something more but I don't know him well enough to push just yet. He frowned and stepped backwards slightly once the boy had finished his long rant. Lovino looked livid, panting slightly and red form the overexertion of his shouted words. Arthur shifted slightly in his place and looked him in the eyes.

"Mr. Vargas, I'm sorry if you feel as though you're being treated as a child. I never meant to make you feel like a kid." He paused and said, "When I say young, you must remember that I only mean 'younger than myself.'" He smiled sheepishly, "Because I'm such an old man, I even call a lot of my crew members young and they're older than you. I apologize." He stopped before moving on to the next subject.

"About my crew. I said the're usually soft and kindhearted. Many of them come from right off the streets, so they know what it's like to be in a tough situation. Some have pasts as thieves. Or worse. They don't judge based on who someone is. They're generally very open and affectionate towards each other. Like over grown puppies. However, today might be different because our rum had gone missing. They're grouchy without it."
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 4:09 am

Lovino slowly calmed down, his fist still balled up, Lovino paused, looking at the captain, to his surprise he didn't look angry with him for his rant, he had cussed him out but the captain was instead giving him a curious look.

Lovino was also surprised when it was Arthur apologizing to him about treating him like child, explaining he sort f called everyone that, concluding that it was simply just because he was an old man, Lovino raised an eyebrow at that statement, blatantly checking out Arthur, the man really didn't look a day over twenty, fair skin, messy blonde skin and those bright green eyes, green just like.....Lovino snapped out of his looking, thoroughly upset again thinking about the tomato bastard.

"I don't know what you're talking about? You don't look a day over twenty." Lovino exclaimed making a face.

Lovino listened as he explained that most of his crew were outcast, that actually made the Italian feel a lot better about being on the ship but at the mentioning of the rum that was missing Lovino held a poker face, He wasn't giving it back no matter what. "You're the captain, don't you keep speacial rum for yourself? Just give that to them." Lovino said crossing his arms.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 7:38 am

England raises a thick eyebrow, watching as the younger boy's amber eyes probed his body, looking him up and down a few times. Is he... checking me out...? The captain wondered. He himself took some time to look the shorter boy over now that he wasn't mostly consumed in a barrel. He had long, slender legs followed by a lean, tiny torso with narrow shoulders. His face was diamond shaped, a light flush in his cheeks and full pink lips. A cute, upturned nose adorned his face and manicured-looking eyebrows settles above his gorgeous, wide amber eyes. Had he not been scowling, he'd have been breathtaking.

At the boy's utterance about his age he merely replied, "I'm twenty-three..." He looked the boy in the eyes, "I may be young physically, but I've lived through more hardship than most and I'm extremely experienced. I didn't have the same upbringing as the others on this ship." He was extremely careful with is wording, not wanting the beautiful boy in front of him to ask about his gruesome past. He wasn't sure he was ready to brig it up even if the he did.

At the last words of the Italian he gave a sharp laugh, "No, no, no... I'm not one for alcohol. I'm a lightweight. I can't consume it, so i don't keep any around for myself. As it is, I'm sure the rum will turn up sooner or later. Perhaps another crew member has hidden it as a nasty trick..." England mused, letting his curiosity get the best of him; if Lovino said he didn't take it, he was obliged to trust him. Not because he was particularly trust worthy but simply because he'd done nothing to prove himself untrustworthy.
Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm

Lovino raised an eyebrow at Arthur's statement and snorted, "What kind of pirate is lightweight? That's pretty fucking pathetic." Lovino said looking away from Arthur, he shifted on his feet to keep the pressure off his ankle, but he felt a bit guilty and relieved when Arthur started talking about how maybe the rum was probably just taken by another crew mate as a bad joke.

Lovino glanced over at Arthur, shifting, he suddenly felt uncomfortable in the room, "I think I'll just be going now." Lovino said awkwardly as he made his way to the door, Arthur made no move to stop him, he seemed lost in his thoughts and Lovino slipped out of the room but just as he emerged on deck he was grabbed by the collar and lifted off his feet by the one of the men who he had ran from that morning, Lovino gulped nervously, trembling as the man gave him a hard look.

"What's your name boy?" He asked roughly and Lovino swallowed before answering, "L-Lovino V-Vargas..." Lovino choked out scared, he watched as the men all looked at each other, Lovino shook slightly praying what Arthur had said about his crew was right.

The men stopped sharing looks and looked back at the boy, "Why'd you run from us this morning?" the one holding him demanded, "You said you were going to t-teach me a l-lesson." Lovino stuttered and to his surprise the man put him down and started laughing, Lovino stared confused at the pirates as they all laughed and then the one who had placed him on the ground gave him a hard slap on the back that made him stumble forward a little, "Sorry if you gave you such a fright lad, I guess that fact that our rum has gone missing has made us a bit on edge, sorry about scaring you no need to be afraid, we're not going to hurt a young laddy like yourself." The man said, grinning, his yellow teeth showing and Lovino nodded uneasily.

OK maybe they weren't so bad after all.

But soon the men moved him from the entrance of the deck to the middle of the ship and handed him a mop, “What's this?” Lovino said stupidly and the man smirked, “You did knock over that bucket that was full of dirty water so you're going to swab the deck.” another pirate explained, handing him a bucket of water, leaving Lovino to work.

Lovino gulped, he sucked at cleaning whenever he tried he seemed to mess things up more but there was no way he was going to tell the others that so he set to work mopping and about fifteen minutes later he had succeed in almost making all the places the men work slippery on accident, Lovino cringed as another man slipped.

'How the hell am I going to make it on this ship!? ' Lovino thought as he hurried away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

EnglandxRomano Empty
PostSubject: Re: EnglandxRomano   EnglandxRomano Empty

Back to top Go down

EnglandxRomano
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: