Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) Empty
PostSubject: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptySun 27 Jul 2014, 7:50 pm

"..." She woke up to the voice of the driver beside her. Her eyes darted towards the clock on the radio--it was almost show time. Ai sat up and adjusted herself, applying lipstick and so forth. Over the radio played some kind of smooth jazz that made her want to laugh. Not at the sound of it, but the memories it surfaced.
This kind of business that they took up. She looked over at her companion. They had joined just about when she joined. "We've known each other for so many years." she stopped and then started to laugh. "I think by now I can trust you with everything. Right?"

[[To be honest, I imagine this could be a romance if you wanted. Idea is spy business, and Beijing here is an intell officer. You can betray, you can take and run, take her and run or whatever, but ya know, drop a hint by me first kay?]]
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 7:55 pm

Alfred had flicked the radio on not too long ago. There was nothing good on so he stayed on a station that wouldn't knock him out instantly from boredom. He and his partner had known each other for years and at this point would give up his life for her. He laughed at her statement, "Duh! You're like my best friend dude, I wouldn't betray you like that, there's only so many people in the world you can trust." He was one of the handful of hitmen that their organization had. He could name any guy just by looking at it , but when it came to melee weapons, he was truly clueless. He glanced over to his partner before looking back at the road, "What's on your mind?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 8:28 pm

A sigh preceded a shrug and a quick rise of the brow. "Oh nothing really, hun. I was just thinking. Where would we be if we weren't in this kind of business?" It was a weird, sentimental thing for her to wonder--especially since she hardly did those kinds of things...those were inappropriate.
As the tunnel lights flashed and passed them by, she settled herself against the seat. "Say. You never told me what how got into all this, or what you got into this for. Mind telling me?" She shifted, turning her body towards him.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 8:42 pm

Alfred had think about this question, he's always wanted to be a police officer or something, maybe a firefighter, he was certainly built enough for it. He liked helping people. "I'd probably be playing for the other team." meaning the police.
His father had been an associate of the organization. He wasn't a fully initiated member of it, but he funded it and was friends with a lot of the more powerful members. Alfred grew up in a wealthy family and the organization said they were interested in a hitman and said that Alfred would get his hands on some top notch weapons. His father urged him to accept and Alfred didn't have much of a choice in the matter. So then he joined, and work wasn't that bad.
"Family connections I guess. I didn't have much of a choice. But pay's good, and plus, I got to meet you." and flashed her a hundred watt smile. He looked back at the road, "What about you? You were here before I was right?"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 8:54 pm

She had to laugh, just a little, at his response. But his pauses made her wonder even more about her partner. Sometimes, if she knew him enough or if she was just deluding herself into that notion.
She clucked her tongue and lightly swatted him when he smiled at her. But she was smiling, too. "I didn't have much of a choice either," she said, her smile faltering just a bit. "It was either move or climb even further down the social ladder. Maybe I would've already had a family by now," she mumbled.
"But," Ai sighed. "It doesn't hurt and I get to use my brain. You don't know how flattering it is to be so attractive to someone that their defenses just collapse and tell you everything."
She saw that the building was soon into view and the thoughts of what could've beens and pasts started to fade.
Her voice took on a lower, more serious tone. Showtime. "You'd better save and use that flirtiness for the party, Al. Our target's got a woman on his arm and we can't be having them necking if we want to get the most out of him."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 9:20 pm

"I don't see myself living in the suburbs with a white picket fence, with a wife and 2 and a half kids." he paused and thought about it for a bit, "I mean I did at some point, but that seems pretty far away from where I am now.
Did Ai want a family? He didn't know the scarifies she's had to make to get the job she does now. He feels a bit guilty because he could've said no to his father if he really tried, but he didn't.
"Smart is the new sexy, or at least that's what I've heard. You're lucky to have looks and brains, I've only got one of the two." he laughed.
"Don't worry this comes naturally, ya know I was pretty popular in high school~" and poked at her side. But he had to take the job seriously. "I won't let you down, I'll just chat the dude up and you charm him into lossing interesting with the babe. Or the other way around if he plays for the other team."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 9:31 pm

She didn't really reply to that. "So you remember what our attack plan is right?"
Her part was primarily to find and mingle her way into the target's defenses. And to make sure that Alfred's cover didn't kill hers, or something unexpected. From there on, once everything was settled, she had a plethora of cards to play with the target.
As the car pulled up, she checked herself once more. As she stepped out of the car, she looked at him once more. "You know, with the proper training, you could be putting that sweet talk and friendliness to good use. As an infielder like me." She paused. "I'll see you in a few minutes."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyTue 23 Sep 2014, 10:16 pm

He sent a wink her way, "You know it! Don't worry. Fight, dude comforts ya, heart to heart with the guy, go somewhere alone, and then BAM!" throwing his hands up in the air for emphasis. He wouldn't be there for that long. He had his sniper gun in the back and he'd get it when he left.
"I think I'd just like to use the sweet talk in my personal life not professional." but if he thought about it professional mixed into his personal. "
He dropped her off and went to park the car close to the building and went to where the social was looking for a petite woman when he got in.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 7:09 pm

She stepped into the cool atmosphere and at once, that friendly bantering Ai was gone. She watched the usual gentry talk amongst themselves and stepped aside towards the door. She had to look for the man and kill some time before she approached him, and make herself interesting enough to catch his eyes.
But he found her.
He smiled at her and she smiled back. He was good looking and he had sweet eyes that could charm any woman. But the subconscious thought that he reminded her of someone she once knew kept that impression distant from her mind.
Ai looked away, feigning shyness, but instead was searching for Alfred among them. Her eyes landed on him and at the same time he spoke something to her, she smiled in Alfred's direction to let him catch onto the change. That, too, was under the guise of shyness.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 7:32 pm

It wasn't hard to blend into the group of people that were at the social. Either the ladies were wearing an expensive and revealing dress, or you were wearing an expensive suit. He had fit in well with other people; he knew how to socialize. He chatted up with a group of people but made sure to keep his eye on Ai, waiting for her signal. Women were clinging onto his arm, and oh God he loved the attention, he was an overgrown puppy. He didn't necessarily like the women, just their attention. Then he saw Ai's stubble signal and he excused himself. He was pretty sure he felt a number being slipped into his pocket, but he'd just throw them out later. He went out to the car and pulled out a case and closed the trunk. He looked for a building far enough that wouldn't blow his cover but close enough that he could hit his target perfectly. He had climbed the fire escape and set up the sniper gun.

He put his glasses on so he could see better, "Hey, I'm in position." and was crouching on the concrete finger on the trigger and looking through the scope.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 7:46 pm

She turned back to the target and started chatting him up. And he fell for the bait faster than she had ever seen. His eyes now held something entranced by her. Now all she had to do was bring him to the spot they had secured before hand, right in front of the Alfred peered into through the scope.
As they made their way out to the balcony, she smiled again, hoping Alfred would catch that signal.
Now was the real purpose. All she had to do was dance around his defense and he would be none the wiser as he told her everything. Perhaps he would find out eventually, but he wouldn't know where to look for her. Or her name.
 But as soon as the last of the information fell out of his mouth, there was a scream coming from the main room. Two black suited men pushed past the crowd and towards her and her 'acquaintance'.
One looked between them. This was bad news.
The drop down from the balcony was short enough not to injure her. She smirked and ran towards the railing, dropping over it and clambering to a bar underneath the balcony.
"Alfred. I hope you have an idea."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 8:15 pm

Well, this was a surprise, the body guards weren't as dumb as they looked. He had to make sure Ai was clear a good distance away from the man before he shot. She had jumped from the balcony and it made him smile, she was truly something else. That was probably the signal to shot so he pulled the trigger, as he had done so so many times before. And then instantly dropped his head low so they wouldn't see him and disassembled, quickly putting it back in the case.
"Where are you?" he called into the hidden walkie. And began heading down the stairs, he needed to get out before he was caught.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 8:23 pm

She heard the shots and dropped down onto a stone bench. "I'm outside in the alleyway. The one that leads to the back kitchen. Better get here quick, I think I hear more of his lackeys."
She made her way out of the little enclosure into the main alley. Hopefully, none of the workers would come out, but even then, they couldn't possibly know she was related to the incident.
Up above in the room, she heard the guests screaming in panic. "I hope you're prepared to drive like a nutjob."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 8:37 pm

He quickly rushed down the stairs, he already knew how to make a good get away. The first 3 times he'd been on the job he'd fallen down the stairs because he was rushing. Pushing the door open he saw the two body guards and they saw him too and they made a run for him. "Meet me by the car it's on Troop street." his words were rushed and fast because he was already making a run for it. The case was heavy but he had gotten used to it. He heard the screams and deemed it not his problem, though he did feel a bit guilty.
He got to the car and got into the drivers seat and threw the gun in the backseat, which wasn't the safest thing to do but it was a bit necessary.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 8:49 pm

[We are so classy as spies, this doesn't sound as serious as I thought it would've lol.]

"Already moving."
She sprinted down the rest of the alleyway and used a lamppost as a way to change directions without stopping. But there was one of the suits hanging out by one of the shops. She pressed herself against the wall of a different alley. "Oi, are you meeting me or am I going to have to make a run for it? I don't have a gun and I don't think a stiletto will shut him up fast enough," she said, out of breath.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 8:57 pm

((Alfred's a mess i can't help it ))
He slammed the car door shut and hurriedly turned the key to turn it one. He stepped on the gas pedal, and he was able to get away, but the body guard managed to put a dent on the trunk. Alfred mourned for the current shape of his car for a few seconds before realizing Ai was talking to him. "Tell me where you are I'll pick you up, I'm already in the car." He needed to get to her before they did.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 9:09 pm

[[He'll be a HOT mess at some point in this RP. It's in the FATES aka our minds]]

She looked back at the guard and then ducked her head back into the shadows. "I'm about 2 streets away. Make it fast hun, because this guy's head is turned and I'm about to knock him out."
All the guards hadn't seen her or Alfred, because the only ones that did had already died. "I've got this."
She walked out into the light quietly, and as soon as she had gotten far enough from the alleyway, she let her shoes clack against the cement. But just as he turned his head, she had already landed a blow, and he landed face down. "Well now we have one less problem without him."
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyWed 24 Sep 2014, 9:24 pm

((hellz yeah 8D ))
He slowed down a bit and looked around for her. She wouldn't be hard to miss, he could spot her anywhere. He spotted her and she was taking out some guy and he let out an amused laugh. He unlocked the door and rolled down the window, "Get in loser, we're hittin' the road."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014, 7:11 pm

[Shut up and drive drive dirve drive. Because we have 4 less problems without themmmm]

She turned around and pushed her hair from her face. "You're just driving, so shut up and drive." But she said so with a smile and got in. "They're still confused last time I checked. They're searching everyone probably--It'll be a long time before they find out it was the mafia. But...my lovely new friend up there still saw me, no? Are you feeling gutsy enough to go back and go get him or should we just leave it to the sweepers?"
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014, 7:45 pm

((I can't rap DX ))
Alfred chuckled, "Whatever man, just get in!" he didn't know how far they were and he didn't want another dent in his car. It wasn't even his car, it was a company car. "Yeah! Why not?" he beamed and turned the car, making a sharp U turn. He pulled a gun from the glove department and handed it to Ai, "You can be the one to clean up." it was just one man, plus, Alfred never really thought things out, all he knew was he was excited
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyThu 25 Sep 2014, 8:04 pm

She raised an eyebrow at him but smiled as though she found it too funny not to laugh at. "I see you think that's about all the information we can get out of him. No good old fashioned interrogation at gunpoint?" She teased, but she knew that it was either that or shooting the man on the spot--depending on what he did.
But this was the kind of stuff she didn't mind. In fact, she liked it, seeing that adrenaline go through her partner. And it was actually...kind of fun. Just like a young couple out on a date living fast for just one night.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptySat 18 Oct 2014, 11:01 pm

"Well, he's just muscle, I don't think he knows much, but if ya think he knows something, I'll stop and stuff him in the back." winking in her direction. He sped up a bit, his foot on the gas pedal, man this guy can run!
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 12:52 pm

[[What happened to this scene. So flirty oops. Also I don't know what I was thinking but yes, Bei shoots the man in the leg.]]

She chuckled at his gesture. "Then by all means."
Ai crooked her elbow onto the unrolled window with her finger loosely touching the trigger of the gun. The man ran fast for someone his size, she had to give him that much. But rather than wait for Alfred to speed around or even into the man, she aimed and fired at the man's leg once they got close enough.
And then she reached out and gingerly touched her partner's arm. "If he's muscle, then I'm sure he's not smart enough to lie properly. Not like you." She flashed a smile and reached for the door handle.
Back to top Go down
America

America

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 6:01 pm

"You know, what I'm thinking is that you're starting to like me." a playful grin on his face. Alfred sped up the car a bit more, just to get the man chasing them, to run at his full speed. Alfred then hit the brakes, and the man bashed into the back bumper, and smacked his head into the trunk. Alfred grimaced at the sick sound. "That's gonna leave a mark, ouch." on both the man and the car. Alfred popped the trunk and got out of the car. He was pretty sure that the hit wasn't enough to kill the man. But he went over and poked him with his foot to make sure. The man let out a groan, and a small smile tugged on Alfred's lips, "Good, you're still alive." he said to himself and the unconscious man. He picked up the large man with ease and threw him into the trunk, and closed it. He brushes of his hands on his pants, and went back to the car. "Part 1 of the mission accomplished!" he announced. "Wanna go to the usual place?" he asked while he began to drive. He just got this suit, and for it to be stained with the blood of this irrelevant, it was a tragedy. But what with they paid him, he could easily buy another one.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) EmptyMon 11 May 2015, 6:24 pm

"You learn fast, boy. Too bad you didn't learn as fast when we accidentally maced yourself that day." The smile quickly turned into a vicious smirk but she took only jabs at his pride.
Seconds later, there was the telling dull thud. She squeezed her eyes shut briefly, but nothing more. She had been tempted to go out herself, but her partner beat her to it. She heard him mumble something and then the car jolted as the body hit the floor of the trunk.
as the car started to move again, she stuck her hand out the window to feel the cool nighttime air pass by them. "Sure, why not? i think our friend can wait a little longer. I think he'll be hungry, too." She leaned her had back against the headrest. "I barely got a bite while we were there. Shame," she sighed a bit dramatically. "Those strawberries looked fresh."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)   This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP) Empty

Back to top Go down

This kind of business (Spy/Something/RP)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: General Roleplay :: Normal Roleplay-
Jump to: