Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 12:36 am

((Yay~))
Tyler let out a small sigh of relief to himself, seeing no danger in the blandly furnished room. He stepped inside after the girls and looked around, a slightly bored look on his face. "Whichever REALLY needs ta learn how to decorate 'er somethin'. Seriously, the constant white walls an' so far bland furniture ain't much of an adventure."

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Aug 2014, 4:09 pm

The Ukrainian looked around the room  , thinking it's rather weird to have it furnished.So someone did live here?Or maybe it were only ghosts..."The room is a bit dull yes..There might be someone living here..there'd be no point to furniture if no one's here..." She took a step closer to a chair and studied it"It looks like it's hardly been used...the table too" she said pointing to a small table "Don't you think that's weird?"
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptySun 24 Aug 2014, 12:45 am

"It's just furniture, maybe the previous owners left this furniture. I don't think it's something to worry about." Katherine wandered around the room, looking in drawers and cracks to see if there was anything interesting.
Back to top Go down
Oklahoma

Oklahoma

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptyThu 28 Aug 2014, 8:27 pm

((Sorry if I don't respond for a few days, like now, college just started, so.. I'm sorry >^<))
Tyler wondered around, coming to a wardrobe-like piece of furniture. He opened it, and tilted his head. "There ain't even hangers in this." He mumbled, then smiled childishly. The boy raised a fist in the air, jumped inside, yelling "To Narnia for lions and tea!" in the worst mock-British accent he could manage.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptySun 31 Aug 2014, 1:31 pm

The busty woman giggled at Tyler's mock british accent when suddenly her stomach growled.Her face suddenly turned the brightest of red." Uhm...Do you think there's a kitchen around?" she asked her face still red " in all the excitement i forgot to pack something to eat" she said as she stepped out of the room to look down the hall...
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptyMon 08 Sep 2014, 10:44 pm

Katherine rolled her eyes and approached the wardrobe, "Well why don't you head off to Neverland while you're at it, Peter." she said back in a British accent and opened the doors, pulling Tyler out by the ear. The young woman looked around "There has to be a kitchen somewhere, maybe it's downstairs." she answered the Ukrainian's question.
(Sorry for the super late reply! I started school and I've been more focused on it!)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 EmptyMon 15 Sep 2014, 2:47 pm

" alright i , i can look around alone...we'll be too slow if we go on like this" she said doning on a brave face" i'll go look for the kitchen , we'll meet here in this room if either of you two will go to explore as well" she smiled at Katherine and Tyler and slowly made her way out of the room looking right and left in the hall" might as well get this over with"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))   HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

HetaOni ((Feels surely incoming))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: