Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

SpainxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 1:35 am

England parried his sword once more, doing his best to fend off the attacks of his opponent's captain. Che... He thought, I've heard of Captain Carriedo before, but I never thought he'd give me this much trouble! And it was true; He had heard tales of a fearsome pirate captain hailing from Spain. He'd disregarded the speculations on the new captain's skill for a long while now. That changed of course, as he now found himself under attack and losing the fight. Damn it... If I had given him more credit, I'd have been better prepared! He dodged another swing dealt by Carriedo, unknowing of the backlash of another failed swing behind him. He felt his vision blur and fade to black at the person behind him hit him with their sword's hilt.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:01 am

He's better than I thought. Spain was finally face-to-face with the renowned Captain Kirkland, whom many sailors had dubbed to be the "British Pirate King". Though Spain had just recently started sailing the seven seas as a captain, he had gone through rigorous training with the sword all his life--making it his biggest advantage. It was different fighting the Brit however, as he was using techniques that Spain had only encountered now. I need to rely on my instincts, otherwise I'm dead. Spain pushed down with his sword onto the Brit's, then jumping backward to try and gain some momentum. He then started an aggressive line of attack, making sure the other wouldn't have room to fight back.
"I've got you now--!" he said, raising his sword after seeing an opening. Before it connected however, his opponent sunk to the floor seemingly unconscious. He was knocked out by another. "I-is he dead?" Spain bent down, poking at the fallen opponent with his guard still up. He brought two fingers up to his neck, and checking his pulse. The opponent was just unconscious. He put his sword away, and brandished his revolver instead-- shooting to the sky and shouting loud enough for everyone in the ship to hear. "VIVA ESPANA! We have won!" he took the fallen body of the Ship's captain in his arms, as a proof that he, Captain Antonio Carriedo had actually defeated the British Pirate King. He wasn't going to kill him, however. He had better plans than that.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:13 am

England groaned, feeling as though he were swimming through a black smog. His lungs felt oddly heavy and he shifted slightly, feeling the beginnings of reaching out towards a light. He realized, somewhere in his rational mind, that this was the sort of thing that happened when one woke from a deep sleep, but he couldn't for the life of him remember going to bed... What happened...? I was on the deck... I was attacked by Captain Carriedo. We were fighting and then.... And then- He interrupted his own thoughts as his eyes fluttered open, another low groan exiting his mouth along with a few curses. He lifted his head slowly, and almost instantly laid it back down. His head was pounding, as though someone was using it for a drum. He squeezed his eyes shut before slowly raising his head once more and opening his eyes.
He looked around and realized he was below deck on a ship. He knew it couldn't be his ship because the lay out and contents of the room were unlike any he'd ever seen on his own vessel. He was in a tiny cell, the door locked tight and- FUCKING GOD DAMMIT THAT SPANISH BASTARD MUST HAVE WON. BLOODY HELL. The words echoed in his head like a siren. He groaned a third time, finding his inner voice much too loud for the headache pounding away at hi temples. Who the hell wins with a head shot? What kind of crew does this bloody git have? He knew it couldn't have been Captain Carriedo because, for one, he'd have seen it coming and dodged. And two, as begrudgingly hard as it was to say, the Spanish man he had been fighting seemed to fight fair.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:32 am

Lovino was the cabin boy of Captain Carriedo, he had been since he was very little, he didn't mind it for the most part but god damn was the captain in his opinon, a FUCKING TOMATO HEADED BASTARD, Lovino heard about the fight and saw the captain bring who he recongized was the feared Captain Kirkland on board, ordering one of the other men to put him in the brig, he had just been making his way from the crowd when Carriedo pulled him aside and told him to go check on the captain and bring him some food, so here was Lovino, carrying some tomatos down into the brig which smelled like shit to him, he noticed immeditly though upon arrival that Kirkland was awake, "Hey you bastard, I brought some food, you should eat if you know whats good for you." Lovino snapped as he threw two tomatos at the locked up captain, "Geez, so much for the high and mighty supposedly scary ass british captain, now you're just in deep dog shit." Lovino snipped as he smirked at the captains unfortunate postion.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:44 am

When the cabin boy-- who was awfully small for a boy, if you asked Captain Kirkland-- came down holding a couple of tomatoes, Arthur wasn't entirely sure what to think. But, when they were suddenly tossed in to his cell, and the boy opened his mouth, England's eyes narrowed. Now, in general, Arthur was a rather patient man. He could handle drunkenness, annoyingly upbeat people-- you name it. But rude, disrespectful people were a peeve of his. The traits combined made his skin crawl. He kept his face stoic as he bent down and picked up a tomato. He tossed it up and down a couple of times before dropping it and lunging towards the brunette, hands and arms flying between the bars and grabbing him by his collar. He yanked him forward so their faces were close.
"Now you listen here you piece of shit. You need to learn to respect your superiors. Your captain may have taken me, but that doesn't mean I can't hurt you. If I wanted to, I could kill you right now. I could slam your head against these bars until you're brain dead. I could snap your neck boy." He hissed, "And 'if you know what's good for you,'" He said, using the green-eyed boy's words against him, "I wouldn't stand close enough to the bars to be grabbed by a dangerous pirate." He shoved the boy backwards as hard as he could and was thoroughly satisfied when he landed hard on his butt. "Scram kid, and I wouldn't come back, if I were you."
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 2:49 am

“VIVA ESPANA! VIVA ESPANA!” Spain was on deck, celebrating with his crew as they chanted the words victoriously. He held up his sword with one hand, and in the other a wine glass. “This victory is for all of us, and for our motherland Spain. To celebrate, everyone will have our finest wine tonight!” he brought the wine glass to his lips, and upon finishing it smashed it to the ground. His crew members all cheered around him, and started making a ruckus on deck. Everyone was happily passing around drinks, and telling each other of their own experiences during the fight. Spain made his way through the crowd, randomly grabbing people’s drinks and then consuming them, going around to make sure everyone was having a good time. His crew members didn’t mind however, because well… he was the captain.
After a few rounds, he decided to go to the pirate’s cabin to relax and think of his next plan of action.
So I have the Brit now in my clutches... he thought, remembering how the other Captain had been defeated. He stared upon a blank piece of paper, and a quill trying to jot down his ideas, but to no avail. This is no good. He rubbed his hands over his face, trying to refresh his mind. The alcohol had started to take effect, and he wasn't thinking straight anymore. I might as well visit our prisoner, and get some information from him. With that, he grabbed a bottle of wine supposedly to share with the Brit. Though he was a prisoner, he was still a guest on his ship and he had to show him some hospitality. He then made his way down below deck, trying not to stumble as he walked.
"H-hey what's going on there?" he said, hearing voices from one of the cells. From afar, he could see his cabin boy seemingly arguing with the prisoner.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:11 am

Lovino felt stupid, he should have known better then to stand so close to the bars but after he had been shoved back he gave the captain a glare, "What-the-fuck-ever bastardo, you don't scare me, I saw the fight, you got knocked out by some random guy, you can try and bang my head against the bars but I'll make sure to rip your fucking hand off before I'm dead." Lovino yelled at him from the ground, scrambling to his feet and picking up a tomato and threw it with all his might right into the british bastards face, smiling when the tomato gave a satisfing squish sound as it smashed against the pirites face and slowly slide off, revealing a very angry brit, Lovino backed away from bars quickly soon after, to avoid being grabbed again as he picked up another tomato, this time throwing it at the pirtaes chest, yet again hitting it's mark.

"No, you listen here stupido, your a prisoner here on the ship so you don't get to threaten people, you should be lucky that the tomato bastard even kept you alive, if i was him I would've killed you on the spot you caterpillar eye-browed freak!" Lovino yelled as he produced a throwing knife, his only really talent lied with throwing things, he never missed and he boiling angry right now after being slammed against the bars.

"Now you better watch yourself you british bastard or I'll make sure you regret it!" Lovino growled as he faced down the blonde-haired captain, twirling the knife threateningly.

Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:27 am

Spain brought his palm to his face, as he looked at the scene before him. “Ai ai ai~” Lovino, his cabin boy and the prisoner Captain Kirkland seemed to be fighting. Since it was Lovino he sent down, somehow he was’t too surprised. This was the first time he’d seen such a grand fight that came from either side of the cell bars, however.
“Uhm… hola~?” he said, trying to get the attention of the two. When this didn’t work, he tried poking Lovino on the arm. “U-uhm Lovino…” he said, still not being heard. He then tried to poke the prisoner who was pressed against the railings, but even he didn't seem to notice his presence. He sighed, and felt like he had no choice but to take one of them by force. He swiftly grabbed Lovino by the collar, and dragged him away from the cell. “Lo siento, Captain Kirkland.” He said, shouting over Lovino’s shoulder. “I will just have a word with him, ok? It looks like you have been well acquainted.”
He then turned his attention to Lovino, who still seemed rather upset. “Hey Lovino, what is the matter?” he said, holding up the other’s face gently so that their eyes would meet. “I just gave you the simple task of giving our prisoner food, why did you go and declare war on him or something?” he sighed, and started picking up some tomatoes that fell on the ground.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 3:47 am

Lovino let out a yell of surprise when he suddenly felt someone grab him by the collar, looking to see that it was his captain pulling him away, Lovino fumed, as the tomato bastard apologized for him, he wasn't sorry at all for his attidude! Suddenly he was spun around and forced to meet his captain's eyes for when he tried to look away Carriedo merely grabbed his face and held him there asking why he had gone and "declared war" on the british bastard and then he sighed as he released Lovino's face, bending down to pick up the tomatos Lovino had dropped.

Lovino glared at his captain, "You should have killed him or we should at least turn him in for money, Captain Kirkland has a huge price on his head, why keep such an annoying british bastard like him!" Lovino yelled, stomping his foot and smashing a tomato in the process. "If he gets out he'll only try to kill some of the other crew, you or escape, besides you know you didn't even beat him fair and square right?" Lovino said crossing his arms with a scowl on his face.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:16 am

"Lovino, you know very well that you are my beloved cabin boy but what you did--" he said, turning around, looking at England who was cleaning up the tomato splatter on his face and gave another sigh. "...it's not very nice, you know? Though yes, Captain Kirkland is our prisoner he's still our guest and we have to treat him like that. Look, I even got some wine to share with him~" He excitedly showed Romano the wine he brought down, while he continued picking up the tomatoes.
After hearing what Romano said, he stood up straight and lowered his voice, making sure that the prisoner couldn't hear him. "Are you really aware who that guy is? Despite his weird bushy eyebrows, that man has a very high position in the British army--as long as we have him, we have a lot of power on our hands. And besides, we can question him and find more information about what the British are planning. Killing him would be like throwing all of that away." he said, then putting the tomatoes back in the basket. "And what are you talking about, I defeated him fair and square!" Spain said, chuckling nervously. He knew this wasn't true, however. This was also one of the reasons why he didn't kill the man--he wouldn't be able to live with himself if he killed someone unconscious. It just wasn't right.
"Go along now, ok? Make sure everything is all right upstairs. You're young, you should be spending your time partying, and not hanging out with British men below deck. Leave that kind of thing to me." With this, Spain laughed and patted Romano on the back, ushering him to go up.

Last edited by Spain on Mon 14 Jan 2013, 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 4:35 am

Lovino glared at Antonio staying put and not going like Antonio told him too, "Ah! I see why you really won't kill him, you're too honorable to kill a man you did't beat but I guess that didn't stop you from taking all the credit, tch, so you're also going to drink with him, what do you plan on doing? Getting him a drunk and getting information out of him? If he's as high-ranked as you say he is then he probably won't fall for it stupid tomato-head, " Lovino grumbled as he pocketed his throwing knife.

"I won't tell anybody for now that you didn't beat the british bastard but watch yourself down here with him tomato bastard or he'll squish your head into bars like he tried to do with me." Lovino said as he started to walk back up to the top of ship to go be with the rest of the crew but then paused looking back at Antonio, "Pft, then you really would be a tomato head, a squashed one though." Lovino remarked as he resumed his climb back up the stairs, still grumbling to himself.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 5:04 am

"I will make sure he gets the proper recognition, but remember this was done as a team. We conquered that ship as one unit, there's no such thing as just one person taking all the credit you know~? Do you see me partying by myself? No! When you go on deck you will see that everyone is celebrating because this is a victory for all of us... for Mother Espana! And since you're part of the family now, it's your victory too." he said, then patting Romano's head. "Oh, what am I saying? I guess you are just too young to understand. And I didn't bring him wine for that purpose, idiota. I'm not that despicable." He was getting tired of arguing with Romano, so he just let Romano say whatever he wanted, and waited until he finally decided to follow orders and get on deck.

"That boy is a real handful." he said, finally turning his attention to the prisoner. He slowly approached him, with one hand in his pocket, and the other holding up the bottle of wine. "Like I said earlier, I'm really sorry that was the welcome you got on this ship. I assure you though, that we Spaniards are very different." he said, then getting close enough to be able to eye the other man completely. "Oh by the way, I forgot to formally introduce myself." Spain removed his hat, and bowed before England. "My name is Antonio Fernandez Carriedo-- captain of this ship and commander of the Armada... at your service."
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:08 pm

England listens to the two men whispering on the other side of the room, near the door. He couldn't make out exactly what they were saying, only catching a few words every now and again. The taller man appeared to be close with the small one; rather, the smaller boy seemed to be important enough to the captain that he could mouth off without punishment. Arthur scoffed at the thought-- there was no way he would ever let a member of his crew talk to him (or anyone else for that matter) in the manner that the brunette had spoken. He shifted slightly once he'd finished cleaning the tomato off his face. When he looked back up, the younger boy appeared to be a bit upset-- or was it worried?-- before he stormed upstairs, tossing a few words over his soldier.
As the other captain approached him with a bottle of wine, e narrowed his eyes. Wine? How stupid does the git think I am? One mistake and suddenly all my credit goes to crap... Tch. He raised an eyebrow at the other's words and nearly flashed a look of surprise when he realized hoe sincere the other sounded. However, he kept himself calm, a blank expression on his face. He merely replied, "What kind of captain lets his crew talk to him in such a matter?" He crossed his arms over his chest, but begrudgingly bowed back, "And I am Arthur Kirkland, captain of the ship you so rudely invaded and destroyed for no reason yesterday."
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

"What kind of captain?" Spain laughed at Arthur's question. From the tone of the other captain's voice, it didn't seem like he was being taken very seriously. He leaned over, resting his left forearm against the rails. "That would be the captain that ransacked your ship... amigo. I let the boy easy because he's a kid that doesn't know any better. I don't just let any other member of my crew, or anyone else for that matter speak to me that way." Spain was a generally good-natured man, and was loved and respected by his crew for that very reason. Because of this, many of his opponents had made the big mistake of underestimating him, and his capabilities. They learn the hard way however, that he wasn't the feared Captain Carriedo for nothing.
"It's good to finally meet you Captain Kirkland, it seems like our swords did the introducing for us yesterday, no~? I am sorry for taking you by surprise, but that's the way it is. You are probably aware of the situation between our countries now." Spain unscrewed the cork off the wine bottle, and handed it through the railings. "Have some, straight from Madeira. I announced on deck earlier that everyone on this ship was to have the finest wine to celebrate. You are no exception."
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:30 pm

Arthur raised an eyebrow, thinking over the other man's words and debating how to respond. Though he had come off as disrespectful, England knew better than to underestimate the man standing before him. He paused a moment in his thought, letting his eyes graze the other man. He was tall-- certainly taller than himself-- with bright emerald green eyes. Shaggy, dark brown hair came down just past his ears and his skin was a shade of tan. He looked rather young to be a captain. His eyes were kind and his face made him appear laid back and relaxed. "I will not drink wine. Water would be fine for celebration. I've been around the bend once or twice Captain Carriedo... I know better than to let you get me drunk." He paused, processing the other words the brunette man had spoken.
"What do you mean the situation between our countries?" His blank expression dropped and he looked confused and concerned, "I haven't been in contact..." He looked a bit sheepish, "I... I broke a few laws and I'm more of a criminal than a British soldier..." He trailed off, admitting this with the thought that the information could do no harm. He shifted, feeling uncomfortable all of the sudden. He looked back up at the Spanish man, eyes meeting the pools of bright green.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:46 pm

"Do you like what you see?" Spain teased, as he noticed the other man looking him from head to toe. He looked at the other man as well-- he had bright green eyes and blonde hair; not a combination he was accustomed to back in Spain. The man was also a bit shorter than him, and although he was slender he had a good build. After yesterday's experience fighting the man, he had no doubts about his physical strength, either.
Spain took the wine back, and took a swig for himself. "Why is it that all of you think that's what I had in mind? Can't a man share a drink with another without any bad intention? I'm surprised you don't know, seeing as you have a high position in the British army." Spain looked at England a bit confused, not sure if he was trying to trick him or if he was telling the truth. "To keep things simple, you know how I am called the Conquistador, right?" he continued, then reaching into the cell and held England's face up to his--staring straight into his emerald green eyes. "My next plan is to conquer your country, England. And you, Captain will be my entrance ticket to get in."
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 10:06 pm

England glared at the Spanish man in front of him, "And why--pray tell-- would you WANT to?" He spat, looking away but not moving his face from the man's hand. Warm... He thought as he shivered, the coldness and dampness of the cell getting to him, "England is an utterly detestable place. And, in case my last comment wasn't clear enough; I'll be of no use to you. I'm a wanted criminal in my own country as of three months ago when I robbed a few of their ports blind." He had a bitter expression on his face as he remembered a certain blonde haired, blue eyed man whom he had trusted. No, Don't think about that now... He shook his head slightly, making the taller male drop his hand. He shrugged, walking to the back of the cell, as far as he could get from Spain.
"I don't bloody care what you do. But let me tell you; it won't be easy to invade my country." He chuckled, and bitterness entered his face again, "That's not to say it's impossible. But I'm not going to help you. That's as far as my kindness goes, I'm afraid." He sat down in a pile of hay at the back of the cell, slowly starting to fashion some sort of bed out of it. He made it clear that this conversation was over. Or rather, he wouldn't be contributing to it anymore. At least for now. He seemed a little frustrated and even more than that-- and odd sadness colored his features. He sighed softly.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:28 am

"Why not?" Spain said, his gaze still fixed on Arthur's face. "To be honest, I think it's a great honor to have you aboard my ship, Captain. Sharing a drink with you would give me great joy." After hearing what England had to say, however, Spain was lost in deep thought.
No use? He looked at the man once again, not believing what he had just heard. Spain was careless sometimes, but this was a big case of misinformation. All this time he thought that Captain Arthur Kirkland was going to be what would help him get to his goal-- and that would be to invade Britain. Dios mio... it seems as if he's nothing but a ruffian. Spain sighed, and gathered his thoughts. Suddenly, ideas sparked in his head, one after the other. Here was a man who called his own country detestable--why not use it to his advantage? If he could have Arthur Kirkland join his crew, he'd have an addition to his force. He could use this man's skills to good use aboard his ship. On the other hand, he could also go with Romano's plan and trade this man off for the ransom on his head.
Spain watched England back off to the other end of the room, and despite his instincts, he unlocked the door and entered it. If he wanted to get to know this man even a little bit, he had to be at level with him. There was something behind the man's expression that he wanted to know more about-- was it pain? Sadness? Defeat? He couldn't tell just yet but it intrigued him at the very least.
"Hey--" he started, as he approached England. "What do you think about joining me? You tell me you hate your country, so why not turn against them instead?" He held out his hand to the other, with a sly smile on his face.

Last edited by Spain on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 4:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 1:41 am

England sighed, feeling as though he wanted to cry. He felt his eyes water slightly and a painful throb echoed in his hollow chest, his mind flitting to his lost love. He laid down on the hay and watched with a slight furrow in his brow as the Spanish captain followed him in to the cell. Bloody hell... this man must be an idiot. What's he thinking coming into a cell with another pirate captain whom he just took everything from not a day before? He'll get himself killed one day... England fussed, feeling an odd protectiveness in his chest that he hadn't felt in a long while. It's something about his eyes... That are melting me from the inside out...

He listened to the other man's words, his own eyes entranced by the emerald orbs in front of him. Such a pretty green... I want to... No! He shook his head slightly, focusing again. "Why?" He asked, the other man's proposition sounded like an act of pity, "Just sell me out to the police and get it over with. End my pathetic life!" He snapped, rolling over and facing away from the brunette. I... have no fight left... His heart whispered to his mind and he nearly let the tears fall. Without the man's warm eyes, his body was going cold once more and he shivered. He bit his lip. Could he? Could he turn against them? Against... Alfred?

He closed his eyes, pain washing over him and racking his small frame. He couldn't deal with this now.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:25 am

"Is that what you really want?" Spain asked, as he watched the other man turn his back on him. Though he usually wasn't very receptive of people's emotions, he knew there was something terribly wrong with how this man was acting. There he was-- the Captain Kirkland, curled up in the corner of a prison cell telling him to end his life. The same man whose very name sent shivers through other people's spines; the man he had fought valiantly with just a day before. Looking at him then however, it seemed like he was a totally different person altogether. What bothered him all the more was that somehow, it felt as if he wasn't the cause for this. Meaning he had failed twice at beating the man he had always wanted to defeat with his own hands.
If this isn't total defeat, then I don't know what is. Spain thought, as he crouched beside England, waiting for him to look at him again.
"You know..." Spain started, then held England by the shoulder to face him. He stopped a bit, surprised at how England's eyes were glistening under the faint lamplight. Is he crying? he thought. It certainly wasn't what he expected to see upon looking at the other man's face. He moved his fingers to the back of England's hair, running his fingers through the feathery locks without thinking.
"Your eyes remind me of a jewel I once found in one of my early escapades. It was huge--almost as large as my palm, and as green as the sea itself. However, I did not keep it." He let go of England's hair, but continued to stare at his eyes, unblinking. "I threw it back in the ocean because I felt that it was where it belonged, you know? I was young at the time, a little stupid. But I've learned. This time around, I know better than to let something so valuable slip through my fingers again."

Last edited by Spain on Tue 15 Jan 2013, 8:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 2:49 am

England freezes, shocked at the Spanish man's words. A jolt went through his chest and suddenly, miraculously, he could feel his heart beating again. It had been three months since he'd felt anything aside from a throbbing pain from it. He could always ebb the pain away but getting drunk or ransacking other ports and ships, but nothing ever filled the hollow void inside of him. His expression-- he was almost certain-- was one of shock and outright disbelief. "V-valuable?" He whispered, his voice feeling somewhat hoarse.

Valuable? No one had ever called him that before-- not honestly anyhow. He'd been lied to enough, sure, but in reality? It had never happened. He turned and sat up, face to face with the man, their faces only a foot apart. He was sure he must have looked rather desperate. He reached out slowly and gently placed a hand on the taller captain's chest, barely resting it there. He looked at him, waiting for the man to take it back; to say that it was all a joke. He waited and nothing came. He blinked slowly, feeling a loud thrumming in his ears. What was happening? He didn't know and his brain had shut off. What was he doing? He had no control. Why was this happening? He had no presence of mind to come up with a decent answer himself.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 10:00 am

Hm? Spain was caught off guard as England placed a hand on his chest. The touch was cold--the chilly senstation seeped through the front of his clothes, all the way to his skin. If this were any other time, he would've seen the move as an attack; quickly countering by twisting the other man's arm and bringing the dagger he concealed to his throat. But no.
Spain held onto the hand with his own, pressing it even further over his heart.

He looks so vulnerable. Was it the loss of his ship that caused him to look so broken? Does he hold on to his pride so much that he's willing to let his life; his very being sink with his ship? Spain pulled in closer to England, peering even more deeply into his eyes. No, his eyes don't reflect a broken pride. It looks more like something was extinguished... something else entirely.

England's face was close enough to his, that he could practically feel his breath. He couldn't get himself to pull away or say anything to break the silence, however. It was like he was stuck in the moment, hanging onto the silence that filled the air. Despite all the information he had gathered on him during the times he planned his attack, this man before him remained a complete mystery. And at that moment, Spain decided that he wanted to get to know him--not as the famed pirate that ransacked ports or highjacked ships, or even the man wanted in his own country. He wanted to get to know him simply as Arthur Kirkland, the man underneath all of that.

Spain pulled away slightly, while slowly taking a sip from the wine bottle in his hand. Without breaking his gaze, he pulled England into his arms; their lips meeting with a sudden kiss. The wine seeped through the corners of their mouths, and as quickly as he pulled England in, Spain let go with a slight smile across his lips.

Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

England gave a soft yelp as the teller man pulled him into a kiss, but he soon complied, savoring the taste of the wine being moved into his mouth. He drank thirstily from the other man's mouth, lapping up what little he could. Now that he was drinking the liquid, he realized just how thirsty he was. It had been an entire day after all. His thought shut down as he kissed the Spaniard in front of him, hands moving to grip the fabric on his chest, "Mmm~" He hummed softly, showing he was content like this. He felt desperate for this interaction. This human interaction he'd been missing for so long. He moved one of his hands to tangle in the brunette's hair.

Finally, he pulled back, gasping for air, "C-captain... Carriedo." He panted, "W-what are you doing?" He scrambles backwards all of the sudden. Oh God. He brought me on board to be a whore? What have I gotten myself into? I should have known... the smiled, the wine, the comfort... It was all fake! He drew his knees up to his chest, "Even the lowest of crew wouldn't keep another ship's captain for rape!" He felt his face flame up at the thought and quickly shook his head.

"Y-you..." He sighed, feeling rather defeated, "Never mind. Just go ahead." He dropped his guard, letting his knees fall away from his chest, leaving himself open and vulnerable, "Just do me a favor and after you finish, kill me would you?"
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 11:16 pm

"What are you talking about?" Spain asked, taken aback by England's sudden change in mood. Just earlier, he was not only gripping tightly on his shirt but--if Spain wasn't mistaken--kissing him back. Kissing me back? Spain thought, as the implications of his actions dawned on him. He felt his face heat up slightly, and he was pretty sure it wasn't just because of the wine.

"Oh, no no no amigo..." he said, laughing nervously as he fixed his hat. "You didn't want to share the drink with me, what else was I supposed to do?" he crouched in front of England, trying to hold his gaze once again. This time, he spoke in a more serious tone, looking straight into Arthur's blank gaze. "I did not kidnap you to be my puta, Captain Kirkland. You and I both know you are worth more than that. Do me a favor and stop selling yourself short."

Spain looked at England again, eyeing him up. He was wearing nothing but his trousers, and a thin undershirt. I forgot, I ordered the men to take his coat. He must be freezing in here. Spain slowly unbuttoned his own trenchcoat, revealing a white sleeved shirt underneath. A wooden cross hung from his neck, the pendant resting on his chest. He carefully slid out of his coat, and put it around Arthur.

"You should take this, it's awfully cold tonight. I should probably give you time to think about my offer, I don't want to make you feel like you're being forced into something you don't like. Oh, and another thing, If I really wanted to sleep with you, I wouldn't take you by force--" he said, as he started to stand up. "...I'd make you fall in love with me first." With that, he laughed and took another swig from his bottle.
Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013, 11:30 pm

England blushes profusely, as he feels the captain's coat being draped around his shoulders. "Why?" He asked for a second time, "Why would you make me fall in love first?" England was truly, genuinely confused. He waited to see if the Spaniard would answer. Meanwhile, he found himself snuggling into the coat's warmth, curling himself into a ball so it covered him. He lay down on the hay, burying himself into the fabric. He took a deep breath and gave a content sigh, the scent of the taller man comforting him. It was a gentle, calming smell and it made him think of happier times.

"Is there any particular reason?" He mumbled, fighting the blush back. He fought the urge to rub his cheek against the fabric of the long, red coat. It really was beautiful, and better taken care of than his own had been. He found himself missing his own, if just a little bit. He thought of his ship, his men-- his dead men, drowned at the bottom of the ocean. He choked a little, tears welling up again, another throb going through his chest. What kind of captain am I? I didn't even think of them and I've been awake for hours! He wanted to die. Truly, and surely, he really did. He looked up at the other's green eyes, his own frosted over with unshed tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SpainxEngland Empty
PostSubject: Re: SpainxEngland   SpainxEngland Empty

Back to top Go down

SpainxEngland
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: