Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix Empty
PostSubject: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyFri 02 May 2014, 10:48 pm

Oliver sat comfortably in a chair at a table laid with a beautiful china tea set. He had made it so there was more than one plate he was expecting a few guests to turn up. All of a sudden there was screaming and squealing and a couple of children ran into the room, then around it before pretending to be aeroplanes and flying out of the room. Frankly he couldn't remember why he agreed to babysit these children, they were loud and some what annoying, but they were very cute.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyWed 07 May 2014, 7:01 pm

Katherine was at Oliver's doorstep, she wanted to help him with the kids, leaving a person alone with a bunch of kids would drive someone crazy. Now it would drive two people crazy, she was originally planning on leaving her little sister here, but she would have been part of the plan to drive an Englishman mad. She sighed, knocking on the door and opened it, "Uh, hello? Need any help?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 7:10 am

Oliver sat up straight as soon as he heard the knock on the door. The children had obviously heard it too as they were rushing to the door, Oliver rushed after them. If it was a stranger then the children could be in danger, although he doubted it. He pushed his way through the children who were crowding around the door, so that he could open it. He opened the door to find Illinois standing on the front steps.
"'Ello poppet, do come in." He said with a smile. Oliver loved having guests over.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 7:27 am

Peter was heading off to the direction of Oliver's place. There was probably something going on today but he wanted to take a little peek and perhaps hang around for a little bit. He claimed to be too old for daycares since he could take care of himself, or so he said. But he could hold his own. If possible, he could help out. 'They'll be so impressed, I'll definitely fit in this time! Aha! Take that, Arthur! You grumpy, old goat!' he thought happily to himself.
He skipped down the street as he went. He saw the door open up and ran inside, letting himself in. "Hello! I hope you don't mind me staying here!"

(I hope that didn't suck for a post. D: )
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 2:40 pm

"Just call me Kat. It's what I usually go by." Katherine smiled and entered the house, almost closing the door but saw a little boy coming in, so she waited for him to enter and then closed the door. "Well, I wanted to help with the kids here. Taking care of this many kids could drive someone mad. And I'm great with kids!" she said, she thought she was great but she wasn't really.

(It's fine! XD My posts are just terrible.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyThu 08 May 2014, 11:25 pm

"Well Kat your help is much appreciated." He said with a sweet smile before turning to Peter who had entered quite abruptly, so Oliver hadn't had time to greet him so he felt like a rather bad host.
"Of course you can stay, it is a pleasure to have you here.” Oliver chimed. It was then that he remembered he had a set table and it was always polite to offer refreshments.
“Would you like some tea and cupcakes?” He asked politely.

(Mine are probably even worse)
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyFri 09 May 2014, 3:31 pm

Katherine glanced down at the boy and grinned, patting him on the head, "Nice to meet ya, kid. I'm Kat."
She turned her head back up at Oliver and nodded. "Sure, I'd like some."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyFri 09 May 2014, 9:36 pm

“Follow me then.” Oliver chimed as he partly skipped his way through the lounge room into the dining room where the laid table was waiting. He then went into the kitchen to boil some more water for the tea. The kitchen that Oliver skipped into had baby blue walls and it was rather nice and spacious, as wells as neat and the kettle was in its own spot. Picking up the kettle he put some water in it, then left it on the stove to boil.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptySun 11 May 2014, 11:00 pm

Katherine looked around the halls, the rooms they walls and furniture made everything pop out, she had never seen a house this bright. Her house was very dark, with plain wallpapers and hard wood floors. Seeing this house made her feel a bit jealous, but she kept her mouth shut and walking into the dining room. Sitting down, she was more interested on how the room looked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyTue 13 May 2014, 1:06 am

Whilst waiting for the kettle to boil. Ollie got the cookie jar from off the top of the fridge and began setting up a plate of biscuits to go with the tea. There were already some cupcakes out on the table, but some people preferred cookies. He had to wait a while before the water had boiled. Once the water had boiled he poured the hot water into the teapot, which he had prepared earlier. Holding the teapot in one hand and a plate of cookies in the other, he took the goods into the dining area and placed them on the table.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix EmptyThu 22 May 2014, 8:36 pm

Katherine took a cupcake from the plate that was on the table, unwrapping a bit of the paper that was on it. She took a bit into it, making sure not to get any frosting on her face. She looked around for a napkin and found a little stack of them on the table, grabbing one she placed the cupcake carefully on the thin napkin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix   Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix Empty

Back to top Go down

Tea Party and Babysitting what a mix
Page 1 of 1