Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm just gonna say something

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

I'm just gonna say something Empty
PostSubject: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 12:59 am

I don't post on the forum a lot, but I just kinda need to get this out.

This forum has been extremely dead, I'm come on everyday and I usually miss people or I'm the only one that's been on in the past few days. I know people have school, jobs and that they're busy, but..I don't know.

I'm half asleep, I don't know why I'm typing this..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something EmptyMon 24 Mar 2014, 1:44 pm

I agree, it feels really dead. I'm not able to come onto the desktop version, so I can't get on the chatbox when you guys do unless I can magically find a computer. It makes me wish more people would post things to the forum. I know theres a few roleplays there already, but some are as old as February and November. When I look at them, I think, "Will they mind if I join it after such a long time? Will anybody even reply back?"
Perhaps I should make my own venting thread, but I don't know... I don't really feel like it.
Maybe it will be less dead if we make new topics with different kinds of roleplays? I'm not the best at writing starters nor am I feeling bold enough here yet to start one of my own, but I would be glad to join any ones that are made. Maybe we should make a topic full of different ideas that we share, and then pick our favorite and plan a roleplay out instead of just posting random starters?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 5:01 pm

I don't think it's the forum or the posts. It's the people on here that barely go on anymore, I don't know why all we do is go on the chatbox. The threads are dead because all people do is waste time on the chatbox (I also would like to think is because no one has any idea what to rp about to post on the threads. I'd post some myself, but I already know one or two people will post and that's not really fun at all. Because it gets really boring if it's just one person replying, even I start to get sleepy at my own posts.
We used to be so active before, I have no idea what happened to us. I kinda wanna punch every single person on here because we haven't done anything as a forum anymore. We can try all we want but nothing is going to get better. I'm also considering leaving since it's been this bad. I know I sound pretty messed up (this is a venting thread, so I'm being honest.), but I have had it with this forum, but I can't bring myself to delete my own account.
If any of you guys have any friends looking to rp other countries, feel free to invite them because ranting about it isn't going to change anything. I doubt taking it up with the mods and admins will do any good either. I just wish things were back to the way they were. This forum is boring now.

Also, Latvia, I agree with you.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something EmptyMon 31 Mar 2014, 5:51 pm

I don't give up hope that easily, it's just bugging me. I have posted some ideas a while ago for some rps but only one person said it was good and we never started it. I do have a lot of ideas, I could post some more and maybe stat planning a new rp in the forum. I'm just hoping to get some people back on again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 5:49 pm

I haven't had any new ideas besides the MLP one, but I didn't get back to that anymore. :/ I would add more ideas if I came up with any but I'm all fresh out. Hopefully, by summer break or something people might be able to go on more often but some people here have already fallen off the bandwagon.
It would be nice if people invited friends or something to the forum, I would but I have no friends that are (still) into Hetalia like I am. If you have any rps, I would be glad to help. (just as long as it isn't a snapped!rp, then I'm all up for it.)
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something EmptyTue 01 Apr 2014, 8:33 pm

I think I know a few people who might join, I'm not sure though.
And I posted one of my ideas on the plotting thread, I have more ideas but I can't remember them. If anyone comes one we could plan an RP all together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just gonna say something   I'm just gonna say something Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm just gonna say something
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: OOC :: Venting Thread!-
Jump to: