Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD Empty
PostSubject: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyThu 16 Jan 2014, 10:39 pm

THIS PLACE IS SO DEAD. WHY ISN'T ANYONE EVER ON?!?! ;-; I miss Thai and Ame and Scot and Beij and Illi and everyone but we're never on at the same time! Not to mention I have yet to meet this site's England. But honestly, I was on this site a LONG time ago, but left. But then joined as Hungary. But this place used to be swarming. I miss it... And when I first joined as Hungary, it was pretty crowded. Now you guys expect me to stay but NOTHING IS HAPPENING. I'm more disappointed than anything. If only we all get on again. Just get on once daily. This place needs to be livened up. EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR ASSES ON AGAIN. IF I'M NOT ELIZAVETA, I'LL TEAR ALL OF YOUR ASSES FROM YOUR SEATS AND PLACE YOU BACK ON THIS SITE. DAMMIT.

I WILL NOT STAND ANY LONGER. ALL OF YOUR ASSES BETTER GET ON HERE MORE OFTEN. OR I WILL SHOVE A FRYING PAN UP YOUR ASS. AM I CLEAR? ........

GOOD.

And this is why I am Hungary.

But I'd seriously appreciate if you all put some effort into being more active. I miss all of you.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 1:45 pm

I go on here everyday!! And no one is on, it gets annoying and I want to talk to everyone on here. And I miss you too!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 2:54 pm

Aw. =hugs= But seriously, it gets tiring. And I guess we are never on at the same time.

And ironically, my phone got taken away right after I posted this. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014, 12:22 pm

I agree... i think its stupid that those cowards deleted their accounts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyThu 30 Jan 2014, 11:58 pm

Damn cowards? I wouldn't go that far *chuckles* but i understand your feelings hungary It hurts me too that everyong has suddenly gone missing. *sigh* I guess this site still hasn't recovered from
the revolution. I want things to be more lively but atm idk how. I'll try my best to be online often and Ill talk to Ame about getting on more. Most likely things will pick up in the summer. *groans and shoves head in hands* other than that idk what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 2:06 pm

The irony- right after I posted that I got grounded and couldn't get on here. ._.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 2:28 pm

Well we are making progress now. A lot had came back. We got 17 members tho ._.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD EmptyTue 04 Feb 2014, 7:03 pm

We're getting some people back, and we have a few people that are coming on fairly often ^^, so we're making some progress.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD   THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD Empty

Back to top Go down

THIS PLACE IS SOOOOOOOOO DEAD
Page 1 of 1