Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. Empty
PostSubject: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 10:11 pm

Anyways, seeing as we have different schedules and then stuff, I thought we could all share our timezones, and what times we'll be on.

I'm Eastern time zone, America. And I'm on nearly everyday, from 3pm-8ish pm on the weekdays, when I was making my rounds on the site.
On the weekends, maybe earlier than 3 pm.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 11:59 pm

I don't remember my time zone, but I live in Illinois. I'm usually on around 4:00 pm to 9:00 on weekdays, on weekends I'm on at the earliest 10 or 11 pm to 12 am
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptySat 09 Nov 2013, 5:59 pm

I might not even be around here long enough for this to work, but I'll try to be on during weekdays. It pretty much varies, though, because I have evening classes during Mondays and Wednesdays. So, I might not even be on those days. Tuesdays and Thursdays would most likely be all day but the morning. So around 12 I might be on. Weekends, I have all day to be online. And I wake up late depending on the time my body decides it's time to get up out of bed. (This goes for both my accounts.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptyMon 18 Nov 2013, 12:22 am

Eastern time zone, america. I generally am busy during light hours, but I'll try to make it on when I can!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptyTue 19 Nov 2013, 9:06 am

i think my time zone is central European time?...i think ...
anyway i'm not on a lot during the week but if i am it's mostly from 6 pm to 10
during the weekends i'm on from 3 pm till 11 or 12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 5:45 pm

Eastern time zone! I'm usually on near the middle of the day- around this time acually so around 3:00-4:00!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. EmptySun 29 Dec 2013, 11:47 pm

Mountain Standard, Can Be Here From 9:00-5:00 ( I Have No Life..)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.   Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read. Empty

Back to top Go down

Here's a thought--I'd like this to be read.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Admin Stuff-
Jump to: