Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ScotlandxEngland

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 2:33 am

"Mmm~ A-ah~" England gasps, arching, "W-what are you- Mmm~" He loved the tight feeling around his cock. The clenched tightness was driving him absolutely crazy. He bucked and moaned, "Scotland~ Please, take me! You know I won't cum too early now~" He begged, his lithe body writhing as he tried to get some sort of friction going between them. He felt hot as hell and he wanted Cameron to make him hotter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 3:15 am

Scotland smirked and roughly grabbed at his hips. "Dae ye mind if I gae in dry~?" He was getting too impatient and wanted, needed to slam himself into him. He wouldn't admit it, but the tight feeling of thrusting into him dryly turned him on like crazy. "Am a bit impatient richt now, an' I think ye feel the same." He brushed his lips against his brother's neck and pressed himself against his back, softly whispering in his ear. "Dinnae ye~?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 3:26 am

"D-do it~" England stuttered, mewling gently at the brush of his brother's lips against his neck. "I love you Ca~ I trust you. Go ahead... I-inside me." He moaned and arched , completely ready for his lover to take him. "P-please. I can't wait anymore... I'm going insane love!" England begs even more, "I want you right now!" He thrust his hips upwards to prove his point. He felt horny as hell and wanted the redhead inside of him NOW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 3:36 am

He smirked and tugged at his binds much more tightly as he roughly slammed into him. The Scot moaned softly at the tight feeling and shuddered. He gripped his brother's hips and sped up his thrusts and leaned down biting at his shoulder, leaving marks and little bites on random parts of his back as he continued to slam himself into his lover's entrance even harder. "Yer a dirty wee slut, arenae ye~?" He purred against his ear. "Yer body is warm, dae ye like when I touch ye like this~? Would it be nice tae keep gaeing like this until nicht~?" He chuckled. Scotland couldn't help but talk dirty to England. His sweet, loving voice made it hard for him to hold back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 9:45 pm

"Y-yes! I-I'm your dirty slut! I love it when you touch me like this!~" H moaned loudly, continuing to arch up, trying to get Scotland to comply to his wishes. "I love you! Please! I'll do anything!~" He bucked up and moved his arms out from under himself to reach up and grip the headboard of the bed instead. "I really want this. Please stop teasing." He pouted slightly, giving the Scot puppy dog eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 5:48 am

"Ye keep whining like tha I chust micht give ye a gud spanking~." The redhead smirked and lightly started to caress his brother's ass. "Shall I?" He purred as he nipped his ear. "Yer arse feels awfully smooth. I chust want tae smack it~." He slowly started to pull himself out of him, but stopped when the tip was halfway out of him and slammed himself hard back into him. He did this several times before speeding up his thrusts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:24 pm

England gave a heated smile, thought Scotland couldn't see it with his face buried into the pillow. "Y-yeah, punish me.." He panted out, his fetish for dominance surfacing and shining through, "Sh-show me how bad I've been." He moaned loudly at the feeling of his lover thrusting into him in such a rough manner. He twisted his head to see the Scottish man pleasuring him, and would have cum at the sight had he not been tied tight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 8:59 pm

Scotland pounded himself a lot harder against him, trying to hit his spot. "Keep quiet, love or I chust micht change my mind~." He holds up his hand and smacked his ass lightly just to make him whine. He loved the way his brother squirmed when he teased him. The Scot moved his hand down and lightly brushes his finger against the tip of his lover's length. With each thrust, he would give his brother's ass a good spanking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:05 pm

England bit his lip, doing everything he could to keep quiet like his brother had asked. H bit back moan after moan at the hot sensation welling inside him as his brother spanked him, turning him on even more. His member was rock hard and he wanted to cum so badly. He panted, a few whimpers spilling out every now and then, but he did his best to keep his voice at bay. He moved his hips, pressing back into Scotland's cock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:12 pm

Scotland panted and moaned softly as he felt his brother's hips press against him. "Iggy~~, calm doon, love~." He said with a sly smirk. He wanted to drive his lover crazy by the endless spanking and rough treatment. He enjoyed the sounds he made and wanted to keep going. He continued slamming himself into his entrance, angling his thrusts to find the spot that made his knees go weak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 9:46 pm

Arthur was still trying his hardest not to make noises, those quiet mewls and purrs made their way out every once in a while. Then, all of the sudden, Scotland changed angles, hitting something inside him that made him feel like his veins must be made of fire, "A-Ah!~ Cameron!~" He cried out, arms collapsing back under themselves, though his ass was still in the air. His arms had gone limp and the pleasure encased him, wave after wave still coming as an aftershock.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

"Getting tired, yet?" The Scot grunted. "I havenae cum yet, an' yer giving up already?" He smirked when he made a little realization. "Ye want tae cum badly, dinnae ye~? Is tha it, love~~? If ye want tae cum, yer gaeing tae ave tae dae whit I say an' I'll untie ye." He kissed his brother's shoulder and started to slow down his thrusts. He had loved making his lover lose his mind from all the torture he had given to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 10:53 pm

England moaned, rolling his hips back again, tilting them up slightly as he does so. "Mmm~ O-okay... I'll do whatever you say... Nng..." He moaned softly, trying to get the Scottish man to hit his sweet spot again, "P-please Cameron~" He moaned again and panted softly. He was so close, but his release was being withheld by the offending object tied around his hard member. He was so hard it hurt and he wanted nothing more than to make his lover happy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 11:14 pm

"Gud~," The Scot said a bit devilishly. "Teel me every single dirty thing ye've always wanted from me." He whispers into his lover's ear a bit huskily. He rammed back into the man's sweet spot and sat up, pulling him roughly onto his lap, causing him to hit another spot to get him to writhe in pleasure. "I wonnae make ye cum if ye dinnae tell me every single thing, love~. While ye dae tha, yer gaeing tae ave tae ride me again~."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 11:21 pm

England groaned in pleasure, the request sparking excitement inside him. He was a little startled as Scotland switched their positions, but he adjusted quickly, winding his arms around the redhead's neck and kissing him before slowly moving up and down on the man's large, thick cock, "Mmm~ I-I want you to control me... " He pants, "Fuck me senseless a-and torture me until I br-break...." He blushes, "I-I want you to use chains and handcuffs and kinky sex toys.." He moans, the thoughts indirectly turning him on more as he fantasized. He started moving faster, "W-whip me and put a c-collar on me..." He whimpered and mewled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 11:45 pm

Scotland groaned softly and shuddered as he felt his lover's hips move even faster, but liked how badly his brother wanted those thoughts to come true. He started to pant and felt himself get closer to his own climax. "We can.... d-dae tha, love~." He was surprised about all the thoughts that ran through his brother's head and what he wanted from him, but Scotland was too wrapped up in pleasure to say anymore. "M-move yer hips faster, Arthur..." He breathed, felt himself starting to cum and slipping off the binds from his lover's arousal as he came inside of him, filling him entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 3:01 pm

Arthur groaned, but did as he was told, moving his hips faster and making them roll a little more sensually, "Mmng~ You feel so good inside me Cam!~" He moaned out wantonly. He felt his walls clench down around his lover's member and he moved a little faster yet. All of the sudden, he felt the tall Scot cumming inside his and groaned in relief when his own cock was released from its bonds. He came shortly after Scotland, the feeling on his brother cumming in him being too much after so much torture.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 3:44 pm

Scotland gently placed his hands onto his brother's hips and kissed him deeply. He starts to lift up the other's hips from out of him, shuddering slightly. He places England gently onto the bed and kisses his forehead. "I love ye, Arthur~" he purred and nuzzled against his lover's neck. He smirked and started to send kisses all over his neck. "But, because o' ye, were gaeing tae need tae take another shower." The Scot teased and laid back onto the bed next to his lover.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 4:00 pm

England let his eyes flutter shut as Scotland lifted him off his lap, laying him gently on the bed, and kissed his forehead. He groaned in displeasure at having to get up again, "Do we have to?" He whined softly, "My body feels like it weighs a million pounds right now and I don't wanna move!" He grumbles under his breath a little before opeing his eyes to look at his older brother's reaction. His own green eyes pleaded with him to let them stay in bed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 4:33 pm

Scotland chuckles and rolls over, hugging him tightly. "I was chust kidding, love." He nuzzled against his lover's hair and pulled him even closer into the hug. There was no way he would leave with those dazzling emeralds staring up at him. "I wonnae leave. I'll stay richt here, Arthur." He gently ran his fingers through the other's hair and whispered softly. "Ye can sleep if ye like."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 4:54 pm

England shakes his head at the older man's words, "No, I'm not tired... Just... heavy. And I wanna talk..." He blushed at the last part as it slipped out, especially since he had no idea what they would talk about. He didn't even know if there was anything TO talk about... And yet he wanted to talk anyway. He looked up into the redhead's beautiful eyes and knew there was no way he could ever go back after all this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySat 19 Jan 2013, 6:44 pm

Scotland felt a bit nervous at the man's words. Any form of 'we need to talk' made his stomach cringe. "Whit is it? We can talk aboot anything.." What is it? The Scot tried his hardest not to think about it. Whatever it was, he had hope it wasn't anything but. "First, May I ask whit it is ye want tae talk aboot?" He leaned in and gently pecked the Brit's lips. "Whitever it is, it had better be something gud. But, seeing as how yer feeling taeday, I suppose we can talk aboot how ye've been. I really am sorry tae ave left. Tha was probably all my fault.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

England winced at the memory of being left so suddenly not so long ago. He turned slowly to Scotland and murmured, "I.... I-It's fine. I was fine. It was fine." His voice was unsure and soft, and he was very obviously lying. He wanted so desperately to be able to forget the pain he'd gone through at being left again. He couldn't find the words to tell the man beside him just how much it still hurt. How scared he was that it might happen all over again. How he desperately wanted to cling to the Scot, but wouldn't allow himself to get too close in case it ever happened again.

Arthur took a deep, albeit shaky breath and looked up, meeting his lover's eyes with his own emerald green orbs, open wide to try and avoid tearing up. He didn't want t be weak in front of the Scottish man. He wanted him to know that he wasn't a little kid anymore... Wanted him to know he wanted to be with him like this forever. And yet the words wouldn't come. They were caught in his throat and before he knew it, the tears were spilling over despite hiss bet efforts to keep them at bay. They flooded down his cheeks and he couldn't help but sob out, "It's fine. I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptySun 20 Jan 2013, 11:07 pm

Scotland gently wrapped his arms around his brother, keeping him close to his chest. He didn't need to ask why the Brit had started tearing up in front of him, because he knew that it was all his fault the man he loved so much was breaking in front of him. He was the one that had left and England was the one to suffer, An' now he doesnae really trust me... Scotland thought to himself in remorse. There was nothing he could do but hold him in his arms until the crying subsided. He couldn't say anything to make him feel better, because it was all his fault to begin with. He only laid there with his lover as he cried. The only thing he could say was 'sorry', but he was afraid that would upset him. Sorry couldn't make up to all the grief he caused him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 3:33 pm

Arthur slowly calmed down with his brother's arms wrapped around him. He felt safe and warm pressed against the tall Scottish man and he felt a little tired already. He slowly untangled himself from the other and whispered, "It's fine... I told you I'm fine." He murmured, "It's not like it's anything either of us can change anyhow. There's no point crying over it, right? No point in hurting about it..." He was almost talking to only himself, but was speaking just loud enough for the Scot to hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ScotlandxEngland    ScotlandxEngland  - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

ScotlandxEngland
Page 7 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: