Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going Clubbing~

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 12:53 am

((I put this in crack because this is just going to be random.))

Hungary was laying on the couch, exceedingly bored. She rolled off of her couch, and just laying there, not caring. She sighed heavily. I don't know vhat to do. I'm so bored. She thought about different ideas of what she should do. After a while of thought, she decided that she should go clubbing. But not alone. Who should she call? She picked up her phone and looked at her contacts. "But I vant to invite all of zhem." She pouted out loud. Then she got a brilliant idea! She decided to text everyone. So she texted everyone a message saying, "Hey, can you come to the club with me?Thanks." I hope zhey come... Her mind stirred in thought as she walked out of the house and to the club.
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 3:16 am

(I made an rp just like this in another forum a year ago. Scotty was a DJ. xDDD As a matter of fact, I'll make him one!)

Scotland's phone had started to light up and vibrate with a message. It took him a while to grab his phone to see the reply and saw that it was from Hungary-or whom he preferred to call-Liz. He read the message and smirked, replying back with 'Already there, bonnie! Party's just gettin started!' He had a habit of calling any female friend of his, 'bonnie' or beautiful. It wasn't that he had some sort of romantic thing for them or anything, he just had a habit of doing it. It never really bothered them anyway, so he continued to do so. He had only hoped the new club he worked at, he'd find Hungary there. It had recently gotten popular because of two things: his looks attracted all the girls and his beats were amazing.

The music was set to change any minute and he started getting ready. He cracked his knuckles and his fingers and pushed his glasses over his face before messing with his traktor. He always had a thing for wubs and dubstep is where it's at!

(I have no idea what they use in clubs nowadays. I must be a noob since I have never gone to a club before in my life. I just looked this instrument up, so whatever. xD)
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 6:59 am

(I know Ukraine isn't a club person ,but i just wanted to try this out with her xD)

Ukraine had just been doing work at home as her phone vibrated.She tried to find where the sound was coming from and started looking for it.She finally saw her phone on the counter she just cleaned and walked to it but not before tripping on the way. She grabed the phone and read the message, replying back with 'Oh, Hun! i would love to go with you, i hope to see you there ' she shut her phone and stood up to get ready, but not before asking herself 'what do you even wear for something like this?'
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 8:34 am

As she walked down the street to the club, her phone vibrated. She pulled her phone out of her jeans pocket and looked at the screen. It was from Scotland. Apparently he was already at the club. She raised her eyebrows at this, and chuckled and put her phone back in her pocket. Zhis vill be fun. She continued walking down the streets, dodging people and children. She felt her phone vibrate again. She pulled out her phone and looked at the message. Ukraine... Going clubbing...? She thought about this for a second, not realising she stopped in the middle of the road. When a car beeped at her, she about pissed her pants. She continued walking along the sidewalk, looking for the club. Vhere zhe hell is it? Her face twisted in frustration. If she saw what she looked like, she'd probably laugh; she was spinning around, head darting every whichway, with a confused face, looking for the club. When she finally saw the club, she sighed of relief. Zhey need to stop moving zhe club location... She walked into the club like she owned the place. She lost her cool out on the streets, so she needed to make up for it now. Whoever was in charge of the music was a good DJ, she'd have to complement them later. For now, she needed to find Scotland. But of course, like what happened on the streets, she couldn't find him. So she looked like a complete idiot trying to find him. I hope he doesn't see me looking around for him like a complete dumbass..
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 11:53 am

Ukraine finally  got outside after what seemed like hours but it was only ten minutes.She had been searching for something to wear but couldn't find anything so she just threw on a simple black dress and some flats with a low heel." oh god, i must look weird" she said as she walked down the street searching for the club.She was slowly getting worried that she had the wrong adress but she later saw the clubs sign in the distance.She quickened her pace carefully so she would not trip again.She walked right in , a little bit scared and uncertain that she should be here 'if brother saw me right now,he'd have a heart attack' she thought as she started searching for Hungary.
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 3:58 pm

Scotland was too busy with his tunes to even stop to think if Hungary would be able to find him. The club was pretty crowded tonight, so he couldn't tell who was coming through the door. He was up top somewhere practically looking down at the whole club and he was mildly impressed. He didn't see this much people dancing the first time he got here; almost everyone was just hanging out at the bar rather than the dance floor. But, the club was so packed this time that he assumed most other people were already standing outside waiting in line. He hoped Hungary made it in before that happened. And it was right then that his prayers were answered as he saw a familiar face in the distance, walking into the club like she was VIP. He chuckled to himself knowing fully well that it was Hungary. The lass always did ave some spunk. he told himself. With a smirk, he pulled out his phone and sent her a reply: 'look up' it read. Then he set his phone back down and watched as he waited for her turn around and look up.
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 4:57 pm

Hungary bit her lip, wondering where Scotland was. She wasn't worried about Ukraine because she knew she probably wasn't at the club yet. Under her breath, she growled, "Vhere zhe hell could he be? He must be-" She was cut off by her phone vibrating. She huffed and pulled out her phone. The text was from Scotland. She read the text, not noticing she was holding her breath. "L-look up...?" She stared at the screen for a bit before processing what he meant by that. She looked up and saw a man with fiery red hair and bright emerald eyes, standing in front of the tracks. Is that Scotland? I didn't know he was a DJ! At this point, her face was priceless. The face she made quickly changed as she doubled over, clutching her stomach as if someone punched her in the gut with an iron hand. She let out a huge breath and inhaled deeply. I must have been holding my breath... She stood back up, and ran her fingers through her hair. Just pretend that what just happened never happened. She began walking up to Scotland, again walking like she owned the place. In reality, her face was red with embarrassment. When she got within earshot of him, she called out, "Hey, Scotland!" She waved her hand awkwardly.
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 5:27 pm

Ukraine had finally stood in the middle of the club.She couldn't see Hungary and the people around were starting to crush her sides and bump into her.She almost started crying again but contained herself.She even ignored the looks she got her way because of her...'tracks of land' she sighed and thought'maybe i shouldn't have come here, i'm gonna get lost and smooshed in this crowd'she panicked and ran trough the crowd finally getting to the bar corner of the club.
She breathed in deeply and ordered a glass of water.
Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 5:54 pm

Scotland chuckled quietly to himself, just imagining the look on her face when she saw him will be something he'd probably never forget. He wanted to burst out laughing as soon as he saw her approach him red-faced. He didn't think it was that much of a serious reaction, but he smiled at her. "Ye dinnae look tae great. Need a dram or something?" he asked and held out a chair for her nearby just in case she might fall over just by looking at her face. "I didnae think ye'd find me this quickly. I hope yer alright, Liz. Didnae think I'd surprise ye."

What he wore in the club was completely different to what he wore on a daily basis. He usually had on a dress shirt or a blue hoodie. This time he had a sort of red scheme that went along well with his red hair. He wore a white, unzipped vest and a red V-neck shirt, with some light blue faded pants with a few rips and tears that only made his nightwear a lot more stylish. He also had on a pair of red fingerless gloves and a pair of red headphones around his neck and to top it off a pair of red converse. He looked around awkwardly and asked, "Is there anyone else here wit ye?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going Clubbing~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going Clubbing~   Going Clubbing~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Going Clubbing~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: