Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm just going to come out and say it

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I'm just going to come out and say it Empty
PostSubject: I'm just going to come out and say it   I'm just going to come out and say it EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:27 pm

I just feel like one of my friends don't want to talk to me. I have no idea why but that's how I feel these past few days. They only reply to me once a month, talk to me for a good five minutes then stop responding completely. I mean, I don't understand. Did I do something wrong? If it was a personal affair, then I understand I won't force you to talk about it if you don't want to. Like, how long have they known me, how can they feel scared; what that I'll might judge them or something? Sure, I get rather careless when I speak my mind sometimes, but it wouldn't hurt to tell me if what I said was upsetting them or something. I'm already stressing out over classes I can't be stressing out over this, too.

If they're sick of talking to me they should just come out and say it. I don't want them to say, "I never get tired of talking to you," then they wait to talk to me the following month. That's crap. That's straight up crap and it upsets me. If they want to keep talking to me, then keep fricking talking to me. I'm so tired of hearing all this. "I'm sorry" or "I'm fine". Are you sure? Are you sure you're fine?? If you need time to yourself then tell me. I WILL GIVE YOU SPACE FOR AS LONG AS YOU WANT. And that does NOT mean, I'll leave you alone. I GIVE YOU SPACE. DO I NEED TO SPELL IT OUT?!?! But, if they don't tell me, then I'm just going to be worried shitless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to come out and say it   I'm just going to come out and say it EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 1:09 pm

What if your friend is scared of hurting your feelings if they ask you for space, thus leading them to avoid talking to you despite the fact that it upsets them to hurt you? Otherwise, just try to be positive and not focus on any bad things ^^ Sorry if this doesn't help...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to come out and say it   I'm just going to come out and say it EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 4:06 pm

No, it's fine. I also shouldn't be worried too much about this either because I should be worried about the exams I have next week and an essay due on Wednesday. But, I mean, I've already been hurt once because another friend decided to stop talking to me without a proper reason. Not hearing anything from them hurts even more than them thinking they'll hurt me just because they need space. It'll only hurt more if they stop talking to me all together without closure. I want to feel comfortable about their decision, not wait until they reply and then they do it all over again. That's not even going to help anyone or either parties. If they know it won't upset me, they shouldn't worry about feeling upset. I'm more laid back than most people would expect.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to come out and say it   I'm just going to come out and say it EmptySun 29 Sep 2013, 5:30 am

also............................ since the admins are away and won't be back until further notice, I'm going to rethink coming back to the site. They won't be back for a long while, so this will give me time to think it over. If they come back officially, I'll probably have my decision by then. I didn't plan on making another post because that would have been a waste of space for this thread because there will be more important rants in the future besides this to talk about. I most likely leave if it came to that.

This isn't something to talk about, but I might really leave this forum for real this time. I'm not even joking. But, who knows? I might leave in the later future. Just gotta enjoy this while it lasts. I'm gonna miss rping on this forum and rping in general because I'll soon give it up. Sorry for dumping this on everyone. ^^" That is, if there is an everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just going to come out and say it   I'm just going to come out and say it Empty

Back to top Go down

I'm just going to come out and say it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: OOC :: Venting Thread!-
Jump to: