Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] Empty
PostSubject: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:09 pm

It was a great day out in the Highlands. The sun was shining; everypony was out and about amongst themselves with errands to run and friends to meet. But there was one colt in particular that stood out from the others the most. His name was Scotland, he was the very country everypony walked and lived on. This was a secret only he himself, his boss and many others just like him. His real name was Cameron Alastair Kirkland. He was a white, unicorn wearing a blue cloak, his horn was slightly curved and his short, red mane parted in between. He even had pointed teeth, almost similar to that of a shark, but not as bad. The most significant thing about him is the small, cutie mark at the side of his plot, a small blue square with a white ‘X’ on top; proof that he was the pride and joy of everypony in his land.

Scotland was trotting around the village, enjoying the fresh noon air. His red mane was practically glowing with a particular crimson glow with forest green eyes to match. He had just got done with some grocery shopping around the market, his groceries flowing right behind him. He was pretty good using magic all at once, which was a good thing because it ran his family. He was on his way back home, but slightly distracted with a mystery novel floating in his face as he read.

(I thought about this when I got home from class this afternoon. And I figured, "Hey! I haven't rped in a while, so why not this? Sounds like fun." So, here you are. Enjoy rping. btw, we don't have to be at our designated lands. :3 Just pop up anywhere, really.)
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 8:42 pm

It was a normal day for a young mare named Katie Jones, she was also known as the state Illinois. She was a light brown pegasus with a dark brown mane and tail, her cutie mark was three Viola flowers. Which was her favorite flower, she would collect them every now and then, putting them in a small pot or in a vase. Sometimes she would even put a few in her mane to try out different styles.

Illinois was hovering a foot off the ground, flying home with a bag of groceries around her and a Violas braided in her hair. She was daydreaming about her favorite flowers and animals, while she was distracted, a branch caught the strap of her bag and tore it. All of her groceries fell on the ground, she landed back on the ground and sighed,"Stupid branch.." she said under her breath, she started picking up the items back in the bag one by one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 9:26 pm

Scotland had just flipped a page in his book and stopped when he felt an apple roll against his hoof. He lifted the book off his face and peered down at it. He set down his other groceries before going to help whoever had spilled their groceries. He trotted up and noticed a mare picking up her groceries. He couldn’t help but feel a bit bad that nopony had decided to help her. The colt went over and lifted up some of her groceries and stopped in front of her.

“Are these yer groceries, lass?” Scotland asked, tilting his head in wait of her reply. He noticed her broken bag and helped restored it back to its original condition. He looked at her and noticed that he hadn’t seen her around before. She had a different cutie mark compared to the other ponies, violas. He had to admit it was a pretty cute cutie mark. “Dinnae think I’ve seen ye aroond these parts before. Who micht ye be?”
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013, 10:36 pm

Illinois had her head down while picking up the items with her teeth, since she couldn't pick them up with her hooves.  When she heard someone talking to her, she looked up at colt in front of her and nodded, "Uh, yeah, all of stuff fell on the ground after a branch tore up the bag." she said in a quiet voice. She was shy around strangers at times, she watched as he repaired the bag and put it back on around her. "Oh, that's because I'm not from here. I wanted to get out of my town so I traveled around the world." She opened her wings and spread them out, "My wings are killing me.." she said, then she answered his next question, "I'm Katie."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 2:28 am

Scotland nodded at the mare and smiled, extending a hoof. "Welcome tae Scotland, name's Cameron." he said, "Sae whit brings ye all the way oot here? Am surprised someone would gae fer this place as a destination. Ye ave gud taste, Katie." It made him feel good about himself whenever someone spoke of traveling and they wound up here. "Sae 'ow's it like; flying? I've always wondered what it was like tae relax on a cloud." He slipped her stuff back into her bag and lightly scuffed his hoof against the ground. It wasn't the first time he was around a mare, but she happened to be a foreigner so he didn't want to make her feel uncomfortable. Then he added, "Are ye hungry, Katie?" Since she was here, he decided to give her a tour of the beloved country he took so much pride in.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 4:37 pm

Illinois smiled back and shook his hoof slightly, "Nice to meet you Cameron. I've always wanted to go to Europe, the UK to be specific. My first stop was Ireland, then Wales and then here. I don't travel but I wanted to get out of my state." She said and stretched again, then hovered about four inches off the ground, "It's cool, when ever you get tired of walking you just start flying. It's also really nice laying on a cloud, I would have to sleep on one when it became to late while I was flying here." She paused, "They're really fluffy and comfortable." She adjusted the bag around her so it wouldn't bother her wings, "Yeah, I am pretty hungry. I was gonna eat that apple over there for a snack," she pointed to the apple, "But I'm pretty sure it's ruined now."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 4:53 pm

"Hmm.." Scotland sighed, then had an idea. "Why dinnae I take ye somewhere tae eat then? There are some gud restaurants here to start. But, maybe a cafe ye prefer tae keep some o' yer money on ye. Where would ye like tae gae? I'll take ye tae some verra gud places here." He said, beaming. "We ave cafes and restaurants here. Where would ye like tae gae?" He sat down and waited for her to decide before taking her somewhere. "Since yer a guest here, it'll be my treat." he offered, smiling. He didn't plan on grinning just in case she might run away from him and think he was going to eat her from just looking at how sharp his teeth looked. Well, not everyone really cared about it because everypony that lived here knew him and were quite fond of him.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 5:18 pm

"Thanks, I really appreciate it. Hmm..I'm fine with any place, I'm usually not a picky eater." Illinois said and grinned, then she landed back on the ground. She steps to the side, "Lead the way." she giggled, then she noticed his Cutie Mark, it was the Scottish flag. "Hmm, you have the Scottish flag for your Cutie Mark. Are you a country?" she asked and tilted her head, "It's just a feeling I have that you are."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 6:29 pm

Scotland stared at his cutie mark and beamed with pride. "Why, am flattered tha ye noticed, Katie." he said, happily. "I happened tae be auld Reekie himself! Scotland the Brave." He flaunted his cutie mark along with his cloak in a most fashionable manner that almost made him sparkle in the sun. He looked around awkwardly then dusted himself off before regaining his composure. "Anyway, whit aboot ye? By the soond o' yer accent ye must be American. Are ye by any chance a state, perhaps?" He had never met a state pony before, he was really lucky that one in particular loved to travel. She seems like lots o' fun. "Care tae gae fer a cafe, then? I'm ratha parched." He went back to collect his groceries as it floated behind him.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013, 6:59 pm

Illinois beamed, "I didn't think I would meet you! It's a pleasure." She smiles and answered his question, "I am a state actually. I'm the state Illinois, my Cutie Mark is my favorite flower so it's the state flower. And my bag has my flag on it." The flag appeared after a piece of matching fabric peeled off and revealed the flag, "Sure, a cafe sounds good. I'm pretty thirsty too."

(Seriously crappy reply is crappy)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]   Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover] Empty

Back to top Go down

Hetalia: Countries Are Magic [MLP crossover]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: