Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Meet me halfway

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

Meet me halfway - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 7:52 pm

...She probably deserved that for asking. She pushed her hair from her face. "Hm. Rushing. That kills people sometimes, but other times...it works extremely well!" she pulled at his ankles, suddenly, dragging him in at least feet in. She wasn't strong like a man, no, but she could probably endure for a bit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:01 pm

Because he was surprised, England fell all the way in, giving a yelp. He laughed as he surfaced, "You're a devious little girl, aren't you?" He teased, a grin appearing on his face. "And I must say that I quite like it, love." He laughed again, and dunked her under, as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:36 pm

"Devious? That doesn't even begin to describe anything!" she had ducked under his hold and surfaced. "Not. If. I. Can. Help. It!" she, clasping her hands together, elbow pointed at him, rammed into him, then jumping on him for good measure. Eye for an eye, they said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:39 pm

England laughed, managing to wiggle her around to his back, "If you wanted a free ride, you might have just asked!" He teased, before falling over on purpose, so he could get her under water all over again. "I have no problem dunking a lady!"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 8:44 pm

"And I have no qualms do the same to a man!"[[..._...]] She shifted, manuevering to free herself from his grasp, and fell back into the water. She didn't resurface immediately. Instead, she sweeped her leg around to hit his. She'd jump on him once he fell down. See how he likes that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 10:21 pm

He quickly flipped them over, trying his best not to hurt her as he went and dunked her under again, making sure to give her enough time to get a good breath of air before she went under. "Yes, well, good thing I'm stronger love. Your ferocity surely would have killed me by now if not." He teased, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 11 Jan 2013, 10:56 pm

"Ugh," she feigned a pissed off look for a second. But then smiled anyways. "Sure. Kill you. A lot of good that would do us now." She started laughing. "You really think I could kill you this way?" she pinched his shoulder, not very hard. "You could've killed me, too, if you tried hard enough, England. Or you could freeze me to death. It's supposed to get breezy tonight," she started drying her hair, the good that she could do with that. Especially if they were going to end up dunking each other again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 3:08 am

England laughed, getting out of the water before leaning over to help her out, holding his hand out for her to take, "Don't worry." His eyes and smile were warm and sincere, "I won't get you wet again." He chuckles and says, "If you'd like, we can go to my hotel quickly and grab one of my jackets for you. You're right. It's going to be chilly tonight and you'll be cold without one. Unless you want to end up spending the night with me-- which I'm not sure we're ready for yet-- I suggest we get you one. Or I could buy you a new one..." He suggested, still smiling as he debated which would be better.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 8:00 pm

"Ah, thank you," she said, taking his hand and getting out. She snorted a little. "We can't get any wetter than this, if you're thinking about getting me wet again," she twisted one of her sleeves. "But thank you for the statement." He offered to let her borrow one of his jackets. "Eh? What about you? I'm going to assume that you're going to change, because I don't think it'd be a good idea to leave you cold tonight either." She raised her eyebrow a little when he mentioned spending the night with him. That would've been something she would ask him...being nearby and all. China probably wouldn't mind, but Soo Young would...in a really bad and unrelated way about it. "...I couldn't let you buy me one, but thanks for offering. It sounds strange, but maybe I should be the one buying you one, since we're here." Either way, it seemed like a strange thing to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySat 12 Jan 2013, 11:35 pm

England laughed, shaking his head, "I refuse to let you buy me one. I'll tell you what: I'll buy myself a new one and you can borrow mine. Alright?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at her, "That should work, right?" He chuckled to himself and held out a hand for her to take, "Shall we walk to my hotel before continuing?" He wondered out loud, hoping she would provide the answer. "I'd hate to see either of us end up sick over a little fun."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 2:55 pm

She took his hand slowly. "Sure, I don't mind if you don't," she gave him a small smile. "Where is your hotel anyways? Honestly, I think it'd be ridiculous if we got sick and we could've avoided it...truthfully."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 6:02 pm

"It's just through town." He explained, "Come on, we'll go ow so we can avoid it later." He smiles and leads her to his hotel. Once they're in his hotel room, he hands her his sweat shirt, "You can shower if you want. Just leave your clothes outside the door and I'll dry them for you." He offered, wanting to be sure she didn't get sick.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 7:49 pm

"Thanks," she took his sweatshirt, but didn't put it on. She'd get that wet too, which would defeat the purpose. She looked at him, confused. "That's very kind...of you to let me do that. Although...you don't have to...you know. I think while you're taking a shower, I could probably dry mine a bit. I don't want to make you do anything." Plus, she could leave the skirt off, after all, she was wearing shorts under them. And the sleeves too she could do without.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

"I insist." England said softly, a warm smile lighting his features, "After all, it's my fault we're in this mess in the first place, no?" He chuckled, shaking his head at himself, "Don't worry, I think it'll work out better this way. Don't you?" He watched to see her reaction, hoping she wouldn't think he was trying to pull something over on her, because his intentions are pure, "If you're worried about me trying something, I think the women's locker room downstairs has some showers..." He trialed off.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptySun 13 Jan 2013, 10:40 pm

She realized he probably thought she thought he was trying to pull something sneaky. "No, I don't mind," her face was pinkish, as she smiled at him. "Actually, it's fine, I'm not afraid of you. You're an [[mostly]] honest and honorable man, right? I don't think I'll have to worry, I think. Thanks..." she couldn't think of any one specific thing she should commend him on other than being so nice to her. "Ahm, the towels are in the bathroom, right?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 8:20 pm

"Ah, yes, there are." He smiled at her, not noticing her lack of adjectives to describe his strong points, "Just leave your clothes outside the door when you've disrobed and I'll dry them. I'll leave them by the door, alright?" He asked softly, not wanting to give her a reason to dislike him. I... I hope she's enjoying herself... He sighed softly, unsure of what he could do to help the situation. He couldn't manage to think of anything that could help though.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyMon 14 Jan 2013, 9:22 pm

She excused herself quickly and went into the bathroom. She didn't lock the door yet, though...opening the door a creak, and hiding behind the door, she set the clothes down gently and locked the door. [[ Shocked I had not foreseen this coming. So I dunno what to write.] "Thanks," she said again, through the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 10:29 pm

We can skip ahead if you'd so like...

England smiled and took the clothes she left by the door after she'd undressed. He quickly changed himself and threw their laundry into the drier that the hotel had provided them. He waited patiently for Beijing to finish, leaving her clothes by the door-- along with his sweatshirt-- after they were properly dry and suitable for wearing.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 10:42 pm

A few minutes later, she opened the door a creak again and stuck her arm out. Feeling around and not looking, she eventually found the clothes and dragged them in. Again, a few more minutes later, she came out, fully dressed. "Thanks," she smiled at him, adjusting her shirt. "So, now that we're done here...what else do you want to do then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyWed 16 Jan 2013, 10:44 pm

England was sitting on the bed, reading a book he'd brought with him to read before bed that night. He looked up when she came out and gave a somewhat shy smile, "Feelings better now that you're not all wet Miss Beijing?" He asked, ever the gentleman. "I hope I didn't inconvenience you too much... I was caught up in a bit of fun." His eyes crinkled in the corners as he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 5:33 pm

She leaned against the door, crossing her legs. "I'm feeling better, thank you," she returned the smile. "...What happened at the river, it's understandable. I probably would've pushed you in first if you hadn't." her lips twitched a little, hinting a shy but mischevious grin. "I...probably shouldn't have fake-pushed you like that." She looked off to the side at the wall...that was probably how it all started and how they ended up in a hotel room on a first date.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:47 pm

England threw his head back an laughed. He laughed harder than he had in a long time, saying to the Asian girl, "Well aren't you mischievousness?" He calmed himself slightly, a sweet smile still playing on his lips and amusement dancing in his emerald green eyes. He reached a hand out, "You look far better in that sweatshirt than I do love. Shall we go?" He questions, a warm flush on his cheeks from laughing so hard.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 10:19 pm

"Mischief is a habit that doesn't die so easily, England," she replied. "Just as you've demonstrated earlier," she laughed a little. She took his hand, and, assuming that he wanted to get up, she pulled on him. "I look good in this? You flatter me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 11:26 pm

"Much better than I do, as I previously stated." He thought over her other statement, "I suppose I do still have a bit of mischief left..." He paused, looking up thoughtfully as he stood up with a little of her help, not dropping her hand, "I don't know how..."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 EmptyFri 18 Jan 2013, 4:45 pm

"Like I said, it's a hard aspect to do away with completely...I probably didn't strike you as a mischevious person at first, but then, you didn't strike me as one either." ((I just realized she's being less and less formal with England. I guess that means she's comfortable with him. You know you have her complete trust and closeness when she adresses you without a 'Master' or 'England'...just first name Smile ]] She started to swing her hands a little but stopped. They were still holding hands. "Erm," with her free hand, she brushed aside a few strands of hair away from her face. "Did you want to sit here and talk or do you want to go back out again? I'm fine with either, really. But if we do go out...I'd like for you to decide what we do this time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet me halfway   Meet me halfway - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet me halfway
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next