Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

America and england got drunk, again.....

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:51 pm

((omg spain is literally my favorite character e v e r))

Belarus looked at the nation and waved too. She had hoped at least he could hold his liquor like her and her brother.

"Yes, you do look rather...dirty, Spain..." She had said. As she was not part of the "ever so important" nations, she wasn't as close to the Spaniard as the other three were. However, tonight was a night of drinks and fun and Belarus decided to lose the persona for tonight. She gasped a little when she heard Russia taking up the bill.

"Brother, are you sure you want to pay for everyone? Is that not too much?" While waiting for a reply, she took a big swig of some unknown drink. She loved all kinds of alcohol and couldn't really care less what she drank.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyWed 09 Jan 2013, 7:55 pm

Russia sighed, It was going to be quite a bill for all4 including himself, But Russa had just got a bit of cash, why not spend it on something every one loved? Russia sifted in his seat, not saying any thing to his sister on the matter. He watched America talk to spain in a drunken matter and coulnt help a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:49 am

"Thank you, Russia. I am in your debt." Spain replied, resting both his arms on the counter. He was so tired that it felt good to simply be able to sit.
America's comment made him look at his clothes and try to dust away some of the dirt on his clothes, to no avail. "I was in the bullring the entire day, trying to watch over the bullfights. You know, the one wherein there is a man with a red cloth, and waving it around? Everyone in the crowd goes, 'Andale, andale!' when the bull gets too close." he said, chuckling. "Eventually, I got carried away and I entered the ring myself. It is very exciting, I should bring all of you there to watch sometimes."
He then turned to Belarus, and bowed his head. "I have to apologize, senorita Belarus. I am not a sight fit for beautiful lady like you to see in this condition. Forgive me, por favor."
When his drink came, he didn't hesitate to gulp it down as fast as he could. 'Nothing beats cold beer after a hard day's work.' he thought.

((Belarus, one of my favorite characters too Very Happy I can't decide between him, England, and Germany actually. Why must they all be so awesome? Then again, I'm not complaining ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 3:31 pm

Russia tried to smile. He leaned over to belarus, "We going to be babysitters for them if spain gets as drunk at they are..." He said, laughing at himself, and drank more. He let his eyes droop, after the, what was this? His 5th shot? He was slowing down a bit, not getting drunk, just tried.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 7:33 pm

"Mm. It is alright, Spain. That sounds very entertaining, though. I hope you are not hurt...?" She asked, curious. She chuckled as she heard Russia's comment.

"I do hope they don't get too drunk! That would be very difficult, lugging 3 drunk men around the city..."Belarus replied, imagining it in her head. She took another shot of vodka and sighed. She and Russia would most likely be the only ones not too tipsy. Hell, America and England were already almost there! Looking over at he blabbing idiots, Belarus wondered how the night would go. If anything bad does end up going down, she does have her knife. Her hand moved to the back of her dress where her knife was hidden, just to make sure it was still there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyThu 10 Jan 2013, 9:08 pm

England sighed, feeling a familiar drunken buzz starting as he downed another shot, wincing at the blunt taste of liquor. He didn't bother greeting Spain, instead nursing his alcohol as he rested his head on the table. Being an extremely disagreeable (or giddy, depending...) drunk, he decided it best he try and limit how much he had to drink while he was around Russia and Belarus. Had his head been more clear, he would have realized how silly the thought was, as he was already drunk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 EmptyThu 17 Jan 2013, 8:12 pm

Russai watched the 3 drink, a slow and tried frown going across his mouth. He eventualy looks at the bartender, telling him that he is go give America and england no more drinks. Mking sure he was out of earshot of the 2 now drunk nations. He winced at the bill he would have to pay. And there couldnt get home by themselfs with out getting kidnapped or hit by cars. He would probably have to get a place for them to all stay too....Having peoplebe around you was expensive. He sighed again and drank more. Keeping a eye on the bartender and America to make sure he didnt get any more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: America and england got drunk, again.....   America and england got drunk, again..... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

America and england got drunk, again.....
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2