Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

For the 'Plotting' forum...?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

For the 'Plotting' forum...? Empty
PostSubject: For the 'Plotting' forum...?   For the 'Plotting' forum...? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 2:21 pm

I was wondering if I could post a plot idea I had for a fan fiction there, because I would like to start writing it but I wanted to work on the plot more before I did. And I could use some help since this would be my first time writing a story (fan fiction or otherwise) . I was going to make a thread there but I was sure if I should because I wasn't intending it to be a role-play, but if would be interested in turning the idea into and rp or rp-ing something similar that's fine with me. As for the idea, I'll post it in the 'Plotting' forum if that's okay, if its not then if anyone is interested I can PM it to you or something! Smile

Sorry if was kinda long for a question ^^
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: For the 'Plotting' forum...?   For the 'Plotting' forum...? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 6:54 pm

I can help you if you want. I do a lot of fanfictions myself, but have only published a few. Although, that's an interesting question. To post or not to post? Well, if I can be used as an rp idea, I don't see why not.
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: For the 'Plotting' forum...?   For the 'Plotting' forum...? EmptyThu 29 Aug 2013, 9:32 pm

Gracias! Very Happy And it would be cool to Rp the idea, cause then other people are involved and more ideas and concepts are thrown into the mix. But the main characters are 2 human OCs, so I guess I would Rp one or both? And there would be some side characters and the antagonists as well, so depending on how many would join, some might have to multi task roles.

As for the idea itself: The two main characters (the above mentioned OCs) have join a club called N.A (Not 100 percent on the name, it stands for Nations Abound? I don't know but I wound like for it to be initials like that but one way it's positive but flip the letters and its negative) And everything is all fine and normal, the club being similar to Model U.N where you learn, debat and talk about different countries. But then things start getting weird, the head of the club starts dropping hints of the clubs true motives, then later he/she rambles how that there are humans that represent each country, territory,etc in the world. That they were immortal beings that were a danger to the rest of humanity, that they are the cause of times of turbulence in the past,present and future. The leader made the club to find recruits for his cause, having a few others whom he trust and believe start club in other places around the world. However most write him and other club leaders as complete lunatics, there are people who believe him/her and will join the cause to eliminate the Nations. My human OCs, I probably have one that is devoted to the cause and the other be torn about it until he/she gets to know a Nation.

So that's the idea in a nut shell, I was thinking of calling it "A Cult of Nations" or something along those lines.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

PostSubject: Re: For the 'Plotting' forum...?   For the 'Plotting' forum...? EmptyFri 30 Aug 2013, 6:01 pm

OMG THAT IS BEAUTIFUL Sad 

Yeah, it sounds very interesting, and definitely rp-able.
...err, you said you needed help...how?
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For the 'Plotting' forum...?   For the 'Plotting' forum...? Empty

Back to top Go down

For the 'Plotting' forum...?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Admin Stuff :: Any Questions?-
Jump to: