Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

H-hello...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptySun 06 Jan 2013, 10:55 pm

T-this is my first time doing something like this, so please don't be too hard on me...a friend ((pick a person)) of mine suggested I should try this out...so, um! Is anyone willing to go out with me for a...date...? It doesn't have to be anything huge really, but I'd like to be surprised a little. Do something I usually don't...I'm up for most things...but I don't know if I'd go to a club...or a walk by the river might be nice. It probably doesn't sound like the most exciting date, but please...um... Embarassed

((Ahhahahah isn't this awkward? in case my point not getting across, she's just asking for like a night out. Hanging out would be fine, too. I didn't include what type of guy she likes but eh. she can come to like anyone. Even China. Suspect Shocked I'm interested in seeing how you guys react to this--wait, do i roleplay here, too or is just talking fine?]]

The girl closed the website and sighed, leaning against her chair. Her face was burning red. She couldn't believe she just did that. Oh well. It wouldn't hurt, right?

Last edited by Beijing on Mon 07 Jan 2013, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : beefing up my post and saying the things out of character for Beijing.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.asklangsuoc.tumblr.com

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyMon 07 Jan 2013, 10:07 pm

I'd be delighted to go on a date with you. -Blushes- That is, if you'll have me.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 5:31 pm

"Hm?!" she wasn't expecting a reply so fast. She looked around behind her. It didn't look like anyone else was in the room so she let out a relieved sigh and started to answer back.
"I'd love to go on a date with you," she wrote, blushing. She couldn't stop grinning either. But then she hesitated. What else should she say? "...I'm a little surprised though...ah never mind. So, erm, what do you want to do then?"
It sounded awkward, for her, but she didn't know how to respond to this. A capital getting a date with a country wasn't all that common. Getting complimented and maybe even hit on was...fairly simple to reply to. Except Francis. She shivered a little. There was never an easy answer for a man like him.
Hit send. As flustered and flattered as she was, she was also relieved. England was a nice, charming ((And mostly)) gentleman. God save her if France found it first.
Back to top Go down

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:00 pm

England, from his side of the computer waited patiently for her reply. Finally, he noticed a new post and held his breath. His lips twitched upwards into a smile as he read her acceptance of his invitation and he was surprised to find himself excited. I'm not entirely sure I can remember being so excited for a date before this... He thought happily to himself as he typed his reply:
"Well, I'd prefer a setting where we can talk and get to know one another. Normally I'd suggest a nice dinner, but I feel that it might become too crowded. Your suggestion for a walk along the riverside sounded delightful. Perhaps that wouldn't be too far out of the way?"
He sighed, content as he leaned back in his chair, checking his message over for any errors. Once he was satisfied, he sent the message, already giddy from anticipating Beijing's reply.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:19 pm

Shocked ... Embarassed She wasn't dreaming now, was she? When that message appeared on her computer, she let out a yelp. Immediately, she slapped her hands over her mouth and looked around. No one there... Taking a deep breath, she wrote her reply.
"That sounds like a lovely idea. When and where should we meet then?" She hoped it didn't sound too formal, but she was pretty polite, even on the internet. Click enter.
She still couldn't believe this was happening. A date. She couldn't say she wasn't nervous about it, but as excited as she was anxious...did he really want to go on this date, too? She'd never seen the Englishman seem so flustered before about anything.
...He must be excited about this too...

((...I don't even know what I'm typing anymore.]]
Back to top Go down

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 6:35 pm

England, who had been finishing up a bit of work while he waited for the next answer, clicked over to the reply tab and smiled widely when he saw she had replied positively once more. She's so sweet and polite... I'm sure we'll hit it off right away... He blushed a little at the thought of actually going out on a date. It's been such a long time... what if I mess it up...? He shook the thought from his head as he prepared his reply:
"When would be a good time for you? I'd suggest somewhere close to you... I've heard it's much prettier where you are than over here. I don't want to intrude though, so perhaps somewhere in the middle?"
England blushed again, sighing, I hope she realizes that I just called her pretty... I'm too embarrassed to some right out and say it.. He hit send and waited for her answer, hoping it would come soon.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:10 pm

She was playing with Jin when she noticed another message had appeared. Same sender and replier, she saw. Just that made her heart go ba-bump again. A smile graced her lips. Oh dear, she thought. Just seeing that made her happy.
She read the reply. That was really sweet of him to consider that. "I guess we have a pretty area here," she typed...was it pretty? She didn't know. "Sure, we could meet somewhere inbetween if you'd like. Although...the closest thing to the 'middle' was Kazakhstan and Russia. ((NOPE NOPE NOPE]] And then she remembered what he said earlier. "Err, if you want, you could come over. To Asia, I mean."
Back to top Go down

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:17 pm

England read her reply, and before he knew it, his excitement was bubbling over causing him to grin widely. He read her message at least three times before he could formulate a single coherent sentence himself. Once he snapped himself out of his daze, he wondered if she was just being polite. I suppose she doesn't seem the type to invite someone over without meaning it... she's sweet but she doesn't seem like a pushover.
"I'd love to visit you in Asia if you're sure it isn't too much trouble for you, love." He paused and thought over his next sentence, typing and erasing it numerous times before settling on, "I really can't wait to meet you in person. You seem like a wonderful person and I'm excited for our date. You choose the river, I'll be there love."
He blushed, knowing he sounded a bit too eager. He shrugged, deciding she was worth embarrassing himself a little. He stood and stretched, re read his reply for the millionth time and finally sent it, hoping she didn't mind his lateness replying.
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:35 pm

Her face turned red. Love...? But she seemed a little surprised. "I think we might've met before at a conference, or at least I've heard about you. How about the Yangtze river then? I don't think it should be too hard to find." And as an afterthought: "Maybe you could show me around your place some time?"
Back to top Go down

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 7:38 pm

England blushed a bit, "Yes, of course. I'd be delighted to have you. And I believe we have met once or twice, but we were never really given the chance to talk, were we? I think I'd recall having a discussion with such a lady as yourself. When would you like to meet?"
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:09 pm

England usually led the conferences, right? "Alright, well," she thought about it for a second. "How about we meet tomorrow then? If it's not too much trouble for you? In the evening, perhaps?" She stopped. Was she being too formal for a date? Or did England like his dates this way? She blinked. She was his type? [[OHBOYOHBOYOBYO]] "Sound good? And...I'm sorry if I don't seem excited about this. I really am. (both excited and sorry)"
Back to top Go down

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:14 pm

England chuckles from where he sits in front of his computer, "Yes, that sounds lovely. You seem rather shy... did I peg that correctly?" He can't help the feeling of fondness from spreading through his chest. "I can't wait either. You seem acceptably excited, not to worry. You're doing just fine."
Back to top Go down
Beijing

Beijing

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:26 pm

[[and let it be known that from his/her bosom, an explosion like a fire, errupting as a volcano! and we all die shot ಠ_ಠ acceptably excited?]]

He sounded like an experienced man. Like he knew what he was doing. Well, she did, too. Sort of. If learning tea ceremony, how to dress and anything made her experienced in 'courting'. "Alright, then I'll see you tomorrow, sir!~" she closed the laptop when she finished and then sat there for a while. First time using that squiggly line on things like this. But not that, something else seemed funny.
Shocked She just called him 'sir'. affraid Was he going to flip (sort of?)
Back to top Go down

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... EmptyTue 08 Jan 2013, 8:30 pm

England smiled at the formal address she's given him, "You don't need to call me 'sir', love. Just England is fine, or Arthur. I hope you're happy with our arrangements. I'll be looking forward to tomorrow." He smiled and sent her the message, feeling rather happy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

H-hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: H-hello...   H-hello... Empty

Back to top Go down

H-hello...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: