Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Talking things out with myself...

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Talking things out with myself... Empty
PostSubject: Talking things out with myself...   Talking things out with myself... EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 12:50 am

No one's really been on lately... I come on and check at least twice a day and most of the time, I'm the only one online. To be honest, my site has more life in it than this and I only have two people aside from myself that actually log on to it. o-o I was wondering if there's anything we could do to start things back up. I think a lot of the drama that happened when everyone left this site at first for the other one followed into Russia's site and it slowly got worse so that by the time we all finally dragged ourselves back here, we'd lost too many people along the way already and it seems like there's not much to be salvaged.

If you think about it, when we first jumped from this site to Russia's, there was already a small divider between everyone. People like Scotty (who was, granted, on hiatus at the time) and a few others stayed here. Some, like Beijing, tried to go on both sites and the majority of us hopped to Russia's. When that happened, most of our big role players like America and Russia were missing from this site.

Then you add in the new members Russia's site got. When we all jumped back over, some people simply chose to be done and not go on either sites, to go to other forums or to use Skype or Omegele instead (like America).

My point isn't that any of these things are wrong per say, but it's that we're all spread thin now. We're all in different places and so many people have come and gone that now it's just a little too much. People wondering what happened to this site or people wondering why it's so empty... it's not surprising to me at this point because of everything that's happened.

For myself, I'd say that I'm feeling a little melancholy just getting on here nowadays because all the original people I started the site with are pretty much gone. America, Russia, Romano, Scotland, Spain... It's not the same. I'm not leaving or anything, I just wish there was some way to get at least a few of them back... Or at least keep in touch. A lot of the people on here I just don't know. Half don't get on long enough for me to even make friends. Or they'll be on but they're busy and distracted with something else.

I just miss things how they were originally. And I mean way back... Like almost the beginning of the site. This dead-ness almost makes me miss the drama. At least we were talking. You know what they say: A relationship is never truly over until the communication stops. It's just sad looking through all my old role plays and seeing how none of them were ever finished. It's not even bittersweet. Just sad. Kind of makes me want to cry and I'm not even the type to cry.

I'll admit that a lot of the people on here got on my nerves and drove me nuts... but I miss them anyhow. It's not like it was so bad that I disliked any of them. Even people that it was obvious I really didn't get along with. I still want them back. It's silly, I know, to pine over people I've met on the internet but it used to be that when I came home from school or wherever, I had something to look forward to.

I even remember my first role play on here. I must have been the fourth or fifth person to join the site. I was on my computer way later than I was supposed to be. School was just starting up and Russia and America were the only ones online. I walked in on their RusAme role play and then I joined. It ended up being a thread in the M-section under lemon (It's under the dead role plays list now. ;-; ) and it lasted a few pages. I was thrilled. For a little bit, the three of us were the only ones that really got on aside from Thai every now and again and I remember that I took like an hour trying to find the avatar button under the profile because we had that old wallpaper. The New Years wall paper!

I'm sorry. I know no one wants to sit here and read about my first experience with this site, but I can't help it. I was so excited about it because the only other place I'd role played was on deviantArt through messages and notes. I'd never been on a legit role playing site before.

Anyway, I'll stop talking your ears off. (Typing your ears off?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking things out with myself...   Talking things out with myself... EmptyTue 04 Jun 2013, 10:38 pm

I understand your frustration. I mean I found the site not to long ago and I know I'm not the best about staying on top of things. I try to log on once a week but with school that's hard. I, like you, hope the site gets more active. I would love to role play with more people. I think that once school ends then more people will be on cause they'll have more free time. Personally this frustrates me more then my other role play site but that's just because the other one has so many people. I wish we all would be active so we could do major group role plays.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking things out with myself...   Talking things out with myself... EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:43 pm

((I check this site ALOT too...)) Maybe we're all getting on at the wrong times.... Two more days of school for me, after that I should be on more often... XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking things out with myself...   Talking things out with myself... EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 3:49 pm

I would love to do magor group roleplays! It sounds so nice. I miss when I first made my account 1 1/2 months ago and there was always at least three or four people on. I'm sorry I haven't gotten on as much either - my mom decided to take me exercising every day and now I have no free time. Anyway, I just hate it when a site dies. I just want to put on a funeral for it and feel like crying. In the last week, two sites have died on me and I just love this one too much to let that happen. I'll try my best to keep certain people on for you guys!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking things out with myself...   Talking things out with myself... EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 4:05 pm

I think a lot of the problem is also many people wanting to have this place not be a ghost town, but also not willing to be the first person to post a topic. This might not be the case, but I know it is for at least me. I'm kinda shy sometimes and due to the emptiness haven't gotten to know most of the users here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking things out with myself...   Talking things out with myself... Empty

Back to top Go down

Talking things out with myself...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: OOC :: Venting Thread!-
Jump to: