Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Coffee Shop Girls

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyFri 14 Jun 2013, 6:44 pm

" Thanks for inviting me over. " Ariz says as she steps inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013, 11:26 pm

Ashley smiled, "No problem, besides it's good to have someone else here in this huge house."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptySat 15 Jun 2013, 11:44 pm

" So.. What should we do first? " Ariz asks quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Jun 2013, 2:36 am

Ashley smirked, "We're gonna talk about boys over icecream sundae's." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptySun 16 Jun 2013, 10:33 pm

" Sounds fun! " Ariz says with enthusiasm. She loved icecream! It always made things easier for her to talk about for some odd reason. It even worked when Mexico tried getting some information out of her when she was little.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 1:12 pm

Ashley smiled and pulled her into the kitchen. "Come on."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyMon 17 Jun 2013, 6:53 pm

Ariz walks along with Ashley and into the kitchen. " Okay. " She replies quietly.
(( Oops. I did this on my other account since i just noticed I wasn't logged in with Arizona ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 9:07 am

Ashley smiled, "So..Do you like anyone?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyTue 18 Jun 2013, 10:33 pm

" Yeah. I do like someone. He's just like us too! His name is Mason and he's such a sweetheart. " Ariz says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:28 am

Ashley smirked, "Ooo and what does Mason represent?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 12:45 am

" Seattle " Ariz says. " When I first met him we talked a little and then I haven't seen him since. He was really nice, but I doubt he would ever consider liking me. I know he's kind of like a sibling, being part of America and all, but I don't know what to do about this all. " She says, thinking she was absolutely hopeless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:12 am

Ashley smiled, "You can like him, he's not a state. But like for me Romano, Italy and Romania are off limits."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:19 am

" Okay. That's a good thing to know. I feel less troubled. " Ariz says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:23 am

Ashley nodded, "Yeah it can be kinda confusing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 1:29 am

" Indeed. I thought my brain would explode for a second. Luckily it didn't " Ariz says, laughing a whole bunch on the inside on her stupid little comment about exploding brains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 2:40 pm

Ashley laughed, "Yeah I thought that the first time it was explained to me."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 5:45 pm

Ariz nods. " So, do you by any chance like someone? " She asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:43 pm

Ashley blushes slightly. "Umm da a few people."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyWed 19 Jun 2013, 10:47 pm

" Is it okay If I ask who? You don't have to answer if you don't want to. " Ariz says. She was curious, but it wasn't a needed situation for her to know, so either way it went, she didn't mind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:00 am

Ashley blushed, "Well ahh....Austin.....Colombia.....and ahh Nashville."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 12:07 am

" That's cool. They must be really nice. " Ariz says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyThu 20 Jun 2013, 11:52 am

Ashley looked at her a little confused, "Don't you know Austin and Nashville?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:35 pm

"Well, Texas tells me about him sometimes. I have only seen him once but haven't really spoken to him yet." Ariz explains.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptyFri 21 Jun 2013, 9:40 pm

"Well of course Tex would talk about Austin but what about Nashville don't you know him too?" She was interested to know this.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 EmptySat 22 Jun 2013, 6:10 pm

" Well, kind of. I like to stay home most of the time because it was the land I was created on and I think of it as a small gift from Mexico. Since I barely ever see him anymore, I stay very close with the things he has given me. " Ariz explains. She really didn't leave her home very much. Unless it was for business.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coffee Shop Girls   Coffee Shop Girls - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Coffee Shop Girls
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next