Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

World War III- The final battle

Go down 
AuthorMessage

World - World War III- The final battle Empty
PostSubject: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptyFri 10 May 2013, 5:37 pm

Alright people! IT'S WAR TIME! The Axis powers have rose up out of the ashes for round three, and it's sure to be the worst thing ever to happen to the beautiful world of Hetalia........

SIGN UPS IS HERE!!!!! You can choose your side, it doesn't have to be uniform to you character, for example, America could be an Allie if he wanted or Italy could be a Allie if he wanted, and so on...... If your a character that was neither an you want to be in it, just choose a side! And BTW, this will be a bloody and sad rp so if you don't like that, then...... Well don't join, eh? Just PM me with your name, side, and military rank or job. I will put up a list after I get names and junk of the sides!

(P.S. I don't mind yoai or any romantic roleplay embedded in this, but be curtious of others that don't, In other words, if you know someone doesn't like that stuff, revert to light fluffiness, kk? Just wanna keep everyone happy! ^-^ ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptySat 11 May 2013, 8:24 am

Like, I'm totally gonna join this one o/

Name: Feliks Ɓukasiewicz

Side: Well, my side obviously, the side that want to stay alive, for once Allie, the fabulous [winning] side alright~ (Now everyone will want to be Axis, 'cause having Poland by your side seems pretty annoying xD)

Military rank/job: /I don't get it, I'm just a soldier, representative of my country, the best way to RP a war isn't it ?/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptySun 12 May 2013, 4:37 pm

i wanna join!! but imma be fem!america~~~
sooo....
name: Ameila Jones
side: Allies DUH
millitary rank/job: soldier? :33
TELL ME WHEN THE WAR STARTS PEOPLE. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptyMon 20 May 2013, 11:01 am

((Oh and you spelled yaoi wrong Smile im pretty sure it's Y-A-O-I))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptyThu 01 Aug 2013, 3:52 pm

Fighting? Count me in!

Name: Matthieu Williams
Side: Allies (I'm Canada's otherhalf, what side did you expect me to be on, sherlock?)
Millitary Rank/Job: Asskicker

Let me know when the rumble starts. I can't wait to get my hands on you Axis.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptyFri 02 Aug 2013, 11:03 am

Name: Russia
side: Russia is always one with Mother Russia, da? Anyone can be one with me....

Axis will not survive the power of the Hammer and the Syckle.....
Back to top Go down
Thailand
Admin
Thailand

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptyMon 05 Aug 2013, 4:59 pm

I'm moving this to the plotting thread because...it's not roleplay well yet. BTW!

Name: Thailand

Side: Axis

Ja I wanna join this when is it going to get started? let me know ^.^
Back to top Go down
http://berserksubjuggulation.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle EmptySun 05 Jan 2014, 4:53 pm

It's sad that this topic is probably death but... just in the case:

Name: Czechoslovakia
Side: Allies

((let's pretend that Czech and Slovakia are one again ^^"))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World War III- The final battle   World - World War III- The final battle Empty

Back to top Go down

World War III- The final battle
Page 1 of 1