Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas Empty
PostSubject: Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas   Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 12:18 am

Jacques walked around the city mumbling to himself in French. It was nighttime but this city was lively. Why Matthew had to visit Alfred here was above him. "Tabarnack!" The Frenchman cursed while looking at his map. Which was in English with a Spanish Translation of course. "Those two left me to wander around this Dieu Forsaken City. They think I know my way around here eh?" Jacques stared at the map and then crumpled it up in anger. "Then they have the nerve to hand me a map with a Spanish translation instead of a French one?" Jacques then began to mock Matthew. "Je Suis desole Jacques I couldn't find anything else." Jacques angrily sat on a bench not caring that people were staring at him while they walked past. Who cared if they saw him angry. not like anyone ever cared about what he felt. Jacques took a cigarette out of his pocket and lit it. He took a drag and then exhaled the smoke. He calmed down a bit. He crossed his legs and sighed. "mon dieu where does a guy have to go to get a drink? That would make me feel a bit better after this Hellfest of a day." Jacques kept smoking.

Last edited by Québec on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas   Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 3:41 am

Las Vegas smiled over his city, the lights turning on for the night. He walked around is beloved city, fitting in perfectly. He noticed a kid sitting alone on a bench. Everyone knew that you could come to Vegas single and leave in a relationship. He walked over to him, sitting next to him and hearing his question. "Play nice and Il buy you one~" He looked at the other, he was not American, that was for sure. French? He knew a bit of that, he was Freinds with benifts with Monte carlo. He looked at the other, good looking, good enough, and plus, he was out of town, he could show her down they did in vegas.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas   Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas EmptyTue 05 Mar 2013, 12:46 am

Quebec looked at the boy that stood over him with a confused. He couldn't help but mentally scoff just a bit. "Did he just ask what I think he asked?" Quebec took another drag and exhaled. He looked the guy in the eyes. "Quoi? what exactly do you mean by that? eh?" Quebec was a bout to tell the guy off for saying something like that but his more perverse nature took over. He was french after all. " Eh Je suis bored so i might as well have some fun." He chuckled dryly at the comment. "ohonhon what exactly do you mean by play nice eh? Je suis Jacques le province de Quebec. Before you go around saying things like that I would like to know who you are eh?" Quebec grinned snarkyly. Quebec really had no clue why he was saying this. Sure it was humourous but he couldn't help he might be digging himself into a hole. "Tabarnack who cares If I get introble I can handle myself no? and plus Matthew will feel a bit bad ohoho"

Last edited by Québec on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas   Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas EmptyWed 06 Mar 2013, 12:41 am

Las Vegas smirked at him, he didn't know alto of french, but he knew enough. "Hey, Vegas at your serves~" He smirked at him. "And If ya dont play nice, I might jsut have to punish you for that~ <3" He inched closer to the other, trowing his legs over the others lap. Not a single person here though it was odd to see this. He flips a strand of the others hair in his hand. He spoted for a second, getting up and pulling the other with him. He yanked him along. "Come on~ let me show you a good time~" He laughed and tossed the other in a (strip) club. The loud music came out in a wave, along with the smeel and food beer and sex. He spun the other in, holding his hands over his head. He had no issue with any other this, loud rpoud and be the best. Thats what America though him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas   Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas EmptyFri 08 Mar 2013, 12:45 am

First Quebec was being threatened with punishment in which he was sure was sexual then suddenly he's being dragged to a strip club. He had dropped hid cigarette on the way over. He was dazed and a bit confused at one, how many lights this city had and two, how he got him hear so fast. He stared at the boy who had randomly taken him away. "Eh! what is the big idea with this guy taking me to a place like this!? He doesn't even know me! hhmmmm well i guess this is a change of pace. So why shouldn't I try to have fun eh?" Quebec stopped thinking so much and decided to take time off from being stuffy and stubborn to actually enjoy himself for once. It had been a good few decades since he partied. A;though in the places he partied, they usually smelt better, not that this place's smell bothered him all that much. He had smelt this kind of scent before. He began to dance a bit. He was a bit out of practice but only a bit. He still inherited his father's dancing. he decided to talk to the American. "Wow I heard you Americans were open and semi crazy but I never imagined something like this. Maybe Matthew should take trips down here more often eh?" Quebec chuckled a bit. an actual chuckle. He hadn't done that in years. He stopped when he caught a look at the boy who had brought him here. He was actually pretty hot. He was no Frenchwoman but wow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas   Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas Empty

Back to top Go down

Frenchie inside The City of Sin Québec X Las Vegas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: