Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Medivaltalia

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 9:33 pm

Well here my idea for a rp, being in Medival times, kinda like World of Warcraft with monsters and magic,etc. I never played the game though .-. Or watch the Medival episode of Spongebob or imagine a renisance fair :3

So we'll have different classes:

Wizards/Wiches(Evil magic users) :
Gilbert((Gilbert Bilchimet-spelling is probably off-))

Sorcerer/Priestess(Good magic users)
Quebec((Jacques))Priest

Knights(Mostly male,unless girl is pretending to be male)

Peasant(Normal folks, can't use magic but can learn to fight) :
Illinois ((Zoe))

Woodsmen(Like Robin Hood)

Mythical Creatures(Fey folks, mermaids, unicorns,etc) :
2PGreece((Harold Kalupsi)) Werecat

Royalty(Part of Royal family)
England(Arthur Kirkland) - Princess

Staff(People working for Royal Family)
Minsk ((Ana)) Maid

If anything I miss just say something, or if anyone has ideas or wants to join just post here. Gracias~!

Last edited by PuertoRico on Sun 03 Mar 2013, 12:28 am; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 9:39 pm

Well, if I'm gonna be the princess in distress, I assume I go under royal family. ^^
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

Okay~ But if you want to be something else say so before we start rp :3
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

I wanna be a peasant, the classic orphan peasant with a cat sidekick ;w;.
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 9:48 pm

I'MA WERECAT /shot
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 24 Feb 2013, 9:49 pm

Evil wizard~! KESESESE~
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 4:36 pm

((Okaaay I'ma set the scene~!))

Harold padded along the dust covered ground, the dirt darkening his scruffy beige paws. Smelling the wind he could tell that if he stayed on course he'd come to a very, very populated area where he could probably find food, shelter, and some good rumors to spread around. As a werecat he can easily slip into a tavern or inn to get the latest secrets to sell. It was an easy life and got him enough money to get by on, but after a while it get tiring eavesdropping on people that merely see him as a cat and nothing more. He wanted something more, more then just pick-pocketing and looting, more then just the minimum wage he gets from working peasants, he needed a living that could get him a ton of money so that he can just buy milk and meats and furs to live with so that he wouldn't go hungry or freeze in the nights. Maybe this place he was headed for had something offer this bored cat.
Stepping into a small puddle he lifted his paw in disgust, shaking it till the mucky water let go of his long furs and splatted back into it's puddle. He mentally sighed in disgust as he made sure to step around the water and continued his way toward population. His large eyes scanned the area ahead of him. From what he could see beyond the blinding light from the sun above and the flutter bugs flying past him he was nearing his destination. Straying from the dirt path he went into the grass, using the shrubbery and rocks to hide from any travelers that happened to be on the road. He didn't want to be seen as for fear that someone might recognize him beyond his scruffy cat look. That would ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Illinois
Admin
Illinois

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 5:35 pm

Zoe walked through the woods, looking for something to entertain her, she would always go to the forest to look for a new adventure. She didn't have friends..or a family. Zoe was raised in a orphanage, people say her family were killed in a fire, others say they're still alive. All she could is hope that her family is still alive. She could finally meet them after years of separation. She was poorer then most of the other locals so she tried to work for local shops to earn money to buy clothing and food for herself. She's been getting paid, but not a lot. As she walked down the rocky path to the woods she stopped for a moment, 'Maybe I should take a break..I've been working too hard..' She thought. As she walked over to a tree and sat down, she leaned against the tall the maple tree. The leaves rustled as the wind blew, and the birds sang their songs. She loved nature, animals and plants. When she was about to fall asleep she heard rustling in bushes, she said, "Hello..is anyone there..?" No one answered, she walked towards the bushes cautiously.
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 8:45 pm

can I have Minsk as a Maid of the castle? not royal family, but noble...
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 9:47 pm

Sure~
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 10:21 pm

QC will be Priest/Sorcerer ^.^If you don't mind me joining ^.^
Jacques trudged through the forest hoping for some relief from constantly healing everyone that needed help. He wasn't annoyed at the fact that he had to help people as hat was his job. The problem was that no one would help themselves with even the most minor of injury. Jacques groaned and stopped walking for a few seconds. He admired the beautiful green leaves of the trees that seemed to make a tent to shield him from the outside world. It was so soothing. The small rays of sunlight that peered down through the trees made everything glisten and shimmer. Jacques loosened his grip on his mace. "Well...I guess it there is beauty like this in the world. Living is worth it. But...Tabarnack I wish those idiots would learn how to perform this magi themselves eh!? It isn't that hard." Jacques sighed and facepalmed lightly. "Of course they can't you idiot they do not have the magi abilities." Jacques began to walk again. The beauty of this place reminded him of his mother.

She was very pretty and always so sweet. Ok..It wasn't his mother exactly. It was his father who was so kind and gentle. But he was like a Mother so Jacques thought it counted. "Ah papa how I miss you. I wish you and that bastard hadn't gotten a divorce. Or I wish you had at least gotten custody of me..not those other idiots. He thought about his family. He had nine other brothers and sisters as well as three cousins who happened to live with them. They were an odd bunch more annoying than anything. But while they all were so happy and running around being idiotic. They always left Jacques out of things and never seemed to like him due to his differences. He took his way of speaking and acting as well as his mannerisms and accent from his Papa instead of the bastard. It was hard for him but he was ok with it. He tried leaving the family a few times but Matthew his older brother wouldn't allow it. He did get a lot from him to stay though like the fancy enhanced mace that curled in three separate directions like a Flur.

Jacques kept walking through the forest where he came across a wounded deerling. It was bleeding and looked as if on the brink of death. Without changing his facial expression he concentrated his energy. He was surrounded in golden light and when the spell was ready a cross appeared and he swung his mace into the air. Light came down from the sky and the deerling stood up in the light. Jacques smiled a bit and the deerling bowed to him and then ran off to catch up with it's family. Jacques sighed. "Well I guess this job is not to bad eh? I get to go around and heal the sick." Jacques walked again until he saw a young peasant girl. She was rather pretty and looked like she was talking to someone. He moved closer and saw that she had just gotten comfortable enough to sleep but was interrupted but something rustling in the bush. Jacques prepared to assist the girl in any way possible. But of course as all magi do...he would help from a distance. he also didn't feel like talking. "I guess I will help her " Jacques concentrated his energy again and this time a white shield appeared on his mace then traveled to the girl. The shield went to her back and shrouded her in a protection spell. The shield disappeared but the effects would protect the girl whoever she was.
Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia EmptySun 03 Mar 2013, 12:26 am

No problema~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Medivaltalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Medivaltalia   Medivaltalia Empty

Back to top Go down

Medivaltalia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum