Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Venice~ Here we are!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Venice~ Here we are! Empty
PostSubject: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 4:55 pm

The Italian was waiting at the airport. Lucky for him he was already in Venice when his date had asked to come out. His hands were clasped together behind his back as he rocked back and fourth on his feet, many people greeting him and he would just wave and smile. Looking around he watched the doors to the flight from Scotland. He was anxious to see his date that he had been there a bit to early, more like two hours early, before the flight even landed. "V-Ve~..." He bit his lip and looked down, just standing there before he found a seat to wait.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 5:22 pm

Scotland had waited for the plane to land, wondering what the time difference was since he had left pretty early. The plane ride was obviously long, but it was nice. Only the Scot hadn't really been paying attention because all he thought about was Italy and what they were going to do there, but he did notice a few familar faces while he was there. It was nice seeing some of his people going where he was headed. He was too excited to even think about anything; he couldn't even sit still that people were looking at him strangely.
It had taken at least a few hours for the plane to finally land. He was getting impatient as everyone was heading down, taking their time. Finally, he was able to step out of the airplane and into the terminal, looking for the Italian; expecting to find him and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:01 pm

When the plane landed it was called out on the intercom. Italy jumped up onto his feet and looked over at the door with a small smile. Oh he had many places he wanted to take the other. A ride on the gondolas, out for gelato, go out to one square to see St Mark’s basilica, Doge’s Palace, and Torre dell’Orologio. Italy waited for a while until he saw the Scot, he walked over to him and waved his hand in the air excitedly. "Ve~ Ciao!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:18 pm

Scotland turned at the familar voice and smiled as he saw the Italian approaching him. "Hey!" He chuckled and went over to him. "Dae I nae get a hug?" The Scot joked as he was face to face with him. "I dinnae ave anything tae dae an' my brother is taking care o' things, but ye dinnae mind if I stayed fer a while now, dae ye?" He asked as he held up a duffel bag that held his things such as clothes and the like. "I chust thought it would be a lot more fun if I stayed for a while instead o' hanging oot fer one day. I have sae much tae see. I hope ye dinnae mind.." He felt a bit awkward having to surprise the Italian of staying for a bit. He only hoped Italy didn't think he was moving too fast, despite how obliviously cheerful the man seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:44 pm

Italy grinned, nodding and throwing his arms around the man's neck in a tight embrace. "I don't mind it one bit! I'm alone sense Fratello left for Spain yesterday ve~ I'll be more then happy to share my home with you for a while~ This way we can see a lot of places and have fun!" he moved back, rocking back onto his heels with a giggle. "This way ve~ I'll drive us to the house and get you settled in. We can have pasta and relax the rest of the day before we go out to see any sights and so we can be ready for the day tomorrow~"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:00 pm

Scotland smiled and hugged him back tightly. He felt a sense of relief when he had said they would be alone since Italy brother had left to Spain, which meant he had the Italian all to himself. He planned on asking what his human name was since they would be around other people and he didn't want anyone to look at him strangely if they called each other by country name. "Sae where are we off tae taemorrow?" He asked a bit excitedly as soon as they reached Italy's car. "Weel, if ye dinnae mind me asking, but whit's yer human name? I dinnae think anyone would believe tha we were countries. An' because am curious aboot yer cute face." He teased.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:26 pm

Italy looked up at him and smiled. "It's Feliciano. What about yours? You do make a good point about that though ve~" He giggled, blushing lightly at being called cute. He walked out of the airport and out to the parking lot, Looking around for his car and waiting for the other to say his name. He was a bit more preoccupied to remember where he parked. Blinking he turned over to an elevator and pushed a button to wait for it to get where they were remembering that he parked on the second floor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 11:04 pm

Scotland waited until they had stopped to properly introduce himself. As they reached the elevator, he smiled and replied, "Cameron. Cameron Alastair Kirkland." He said, smiling. Obviously proud of his human name. He couldn't help but chuckle as he remembered the blush on Italy's cheeks as he was called cute. The Scot considered in using that often just to tease him because seeing those rosy cheeks made him want to throw his arms around him, just then and there but held back not wanting to freak him out by the sudden embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 1:34 am

Italy smiled at the name. "Ve~ Cameron?" He asked, tilting his head. "I like that a lot ve~" He giggled, walking into the elevator and waiting for the other to get in as well before he pressed a button. "ve~ I can't wait to take you on the gondolas~ It's very nice to relax on one ve~" He hummed, watching the elevator rise to the next level before he stepped out to look for his car really quick. "come one~ Let's go to my place and we can relax before going out tomorrow~" He would have went sight seeing immediately if it was only one day to spend with the other.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 3:20 am

Scotland smiled and followed him into the elevator. Feliciano. The name happened to make him sigh contently. Just thinking about the way it chimed in his mind over and over made his heart melt. He had only wondered if Italy felt the same way about him. It had only been one day and he already felt his heart racing a mile a minute each time, just looking at him for only a second. He shook his head and noticed that the Italian was way ahead of him, going towards his car. The Scot ran over to him, trying to catch up before he even reached the door to his car, not wanting to think that he had run off from him. This was going to be a long stay in Venice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 4:00 am

Italy looked back at him and smiled when he saw the Scott behind him. He opened the door for his guest before running over to his side to get in as well, patting his pockets for a moment to pull out his keys and put it in the ignition. Closing the door and putting on his seat belt with a cheerful hum. "Ve~ Ready to get going?" He asked looking over at The Scot happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 4:11 am

Scotland had sat in the passenger side and placed his bag in the back of the car and reached up to put on his seat belt making sure it was nice and locked before looking over at Italy, smiling back. "Aye, I am. Ready when ye are." He chuckled and sat back in his seat, waiting for him to start driving. "Sae, uh, how ave ye been?" He decided to make conversation instead of sitting in silence the long drive to his place. The Scot didn't really notice the way Italy was driving as the people in his place drive a bit more differently so he was used to it and didn't really pay much attention as he was looking at the Italian, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 4:17 am

Italy smiled, starting to drive out of the parking garage and down the street rather quickly. "Ve~ i'm fine. Me and Romano have fought a bit though, Because we haven't really seen each other a lot because i would always go over to Germany's house. But i haven't seen him in months and Romano thinks there is something going on ve~ But.... No matter how many times i say it. Fratello doesn't believe me when i say we are just friends." He shrugged. "That's why Fratello went out to Big Brother Spain's house ve~" He giggled. The fights didn't seem to get to him at all. More like he turned a blind shoulder to it and just brushed it off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 2:31 pm

Scotland smiled and chuckled softly, admiring his happy-go-lucky and carefree attitude. He looked out the window and couldn't really catch a good glimpse of things as the car was practically flying past everything. Of course, the Scot wasn't all that worried as they would go sight-seeing tomorrow. He was rather curious to know how Italy's house was like. It was probably better than his own house back in Scotland. "I see." he said after a moment as he was thinking about the Italian's words. "Ye seem tae ficht with 'im a lot, dae ye?" He wasn't all that surprised. He had four siblings of his own back home so picking fights were started often as well as constant bickering. "Where's yer place around here?" He said, trying to change the topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyFri 22 Feb 2013, 7:53 pm

Italy blinked, turning a few corners before he came to a sort of a rough stop in front of his house. "here ve~ It over looks most of the canales." He got out of the car and opened the back to get Scotland's things. "Ve~ Let's get inside and relax! I know you had a long flight! we can make some coffee or tea ve~ Watch some movies or i cana make some pasta for us!" He continued rambling on about what they could do when they get inside so they could relax.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptySat 23 Feb 2013, 10:25 pm

Scotland followed him inside, feeling a bit hungry when Italy had mentioned pasta. The flight was awfully long and he felt oddly tired from being so excited to see him, but at the same time he wanted to spend time with him without trying to fall asleep. As long as he was moving around it wouldn't really matter then. He smiled as Italy went on about what they were going to do together while he stayed over to spend some time with him. "Would ye like some help wit making the pasta?" He asked thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 5:57 am

Italy looked up at him and grinned. "Si, if you want to ve~ or you can take a nap while i cook~?" He asked, tilting his head, his curl changing around a bit to make a little heart as he walked over to the kitchen and grabbed his apron to make sure his clothes stayed clean, pulling his sleeves up and looking over at him with a bright smile, honey gold eyes shining with happiness. "Ve~ I can teach you my recipe~" He said, moving around and starting to get all the things they needed out, he almost tripped a few times on the rug as he was carrying the noodles and pots out and over to the stove.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 10:58 pm

Scotland blushed lightly. The little heart the curl did was absolutely adorable, but there was no way Scotland was going to say that, no matter how badly he wanted to say so. He started to grow a little curious about it. Touching it suddenly seemed rude and an invasion of personal space, so Scotland decided to ask another time. He watched as Italy went to the kitchen and put on an apron. He started to grow worried as he started to stumble all over the place. The Scot didn't want Italy to wind up hurting himself even though he may have cooked many times before.
Scotland walked on over and took a few pots from him and set them down onto the stove. "I think I'd rather stay here an help ye. I've noticed ye happen tae trip all over the place."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venice~ Here we are!   Venice~ Here we are! Empty

Back to top Go down

Venice~ Here we are!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: