Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mawaru Mawaru Tewo Totte Wani Natte Rondo!!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nekotalia!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nekotalia! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:40 pm

Itabby squeaked, running a few feet away before he looked back, tilting his head and walking over to him. "Ve~ Are you alright?" He asked, flicking his tail as he moved over to poke at him with his paw. The tan cat started bounding around a bit, putting out his front paws to try and see if the red cat was alright. "Vemeow~?" He whined out before plopping himself down onto his belly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 9:46 pm

Scotcat was playing dead as a Plan B since his first plan didn't work and laid there. It was working pretty well when he felt the other's paw brush against his own. He felt the other was down and popped back up, poucing on Itabby, pinning him down to the ground. "I win!" He said cheerfully, swishing his tail happily. "Come on, dinnae gret! It's all in good fun!" He said and nuzzled his cheek as an apology.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:21 pm

Itabby pouted a bit before looking up at him with happy playful eyes. "Vemeow~ That was fun! We should play again sometime ve~" His ears perked up when he thought he heard something but brushed it off to try and squirm out from underneath the Scottish cat. So he could try and pounce on the other instead. When that didn't work he plopped down and whined. "V-Ve...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Feb 2013, 10:57 pm

Scotcat smiled and patted Itabby's head. "We should work on yer pouncing skills." He said and sat up, playing with Itabby's tail, pawing at it gently. "Ye ave a wee tail, Itabby. It's kinda cute." He had never seen such a fluffy tail before, besides the huge cat that liked to hang around his brother often. The cat was too much of a handful for one cat to handle. But, he smiled and continued to paw at the other cat's tail.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 1:26 am

Itabby looked back at him and tilted his head. "Vemeow~ Si! I do need to work on it." He mewled, jumping up and turning around, putting his front paws on the ground and in a way wagging his tail much like a dog. He rolled over onto his side and stretched his front paws out to him with a small purr. "Venya~" He meowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyThu 21 Feb 2013, 4:12 pm

Scotcat smirked and went down as well, his tail swishing lightly and crawled a bit closer to him. "We'll work on tha richt.... Nyeow!!!" He pounces at him and rolls them both onto the grass, crashing into the bushes causing the fence to move a little and a few birds fly out from the commotion. Scotcat was a bit dazed as he was the one that got the most impact from being so carelessly rough and playful. "Ye alricht?" He asked, his eyes spinning round and shook his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptySat 02 Mar 2013, 5:44 am

Itabby shook his head and blinked his eyes a few times. Still getting a bit of the impact he looked up at Scotcat and meowed. "I'm a fine~ Grazie ve~" He said happily before standing up and shaking himself off. Moving over to the other he lightly nudged him lightly to get him to stand up. "Ve~ are you okay?" He asked, tilting his head and one of his ears folded down the side of his head a bit. Sitting down so his tail flicked behind him as his gold eyes looked down at the Scottish cat worriedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyMon 04 Mar 2013, 11:32 pm

"Aye! Aye, I am." Scotcat replied with a twitch of his ears. "Am fine, nae harm done, lad. But, I am starving. I chust had some lunch earlier, but tha nap got rid o' my hunger. Dae ye by any chance ave any food? I'd gae back home, but my owner is oot taeday.." Scotcat didn't usually mooch from other cats when he was off on his own. He always did hunt for his own food, but since this cat was close to home, he decided to ask instead. "Am sorry fer soonding like a freeloader.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2013, 1:47 am

Itabby nodded, bouncing up and lightly trotting around a bit. "vemeow~ Let's a go to my place! We can a get something to a eat!" He said happily. His owner might have been out but he knew where the food was, how owner always left it out for him to snack on when the Italian was out of the house. The Italian cat flicked his tail a bit before nodding and looking ahead of him for a moment. "I'm a ready when you are venya~"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nekotalia!   Nekotalia! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nekotalia!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Axis Powers Hetalia Roleplay :: Archives :: Old Topics-
Jump to: